 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3693
Re: 8054,4537,6949 to trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 22:32:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Marco Berti writes:
Hi

I have these kits that I would like to trade with other kits I am missing (I • am
missinig too many :) whithin Technic, Pirates and Western.

The 8054 and 4537 are still in sealed box (box with some shelf wear), the 6949
is new in box but ine seal is broken.

Regards

Marco

Ciao Marco, che vorresti per il 4537?