  *76882 (-20)
  Re: Wireless Robots

Vlad, Bingo. I want to be able to control the whole thing via a web page on the 'net and see images from the quickcam that's mounted on the beast. Much faster to transmit jpgs over wireless ethernet than over 2400 baud IR. BTW the lap top is a piece (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FOTW then...FOTY!!!!!

(...) Oh my gosh... Those two airport sets, for $8.95 each?! I hope someone who just bought either of these for $200+ off an auction doesn't read this message... BTW I'm extremely jealous of you :) Bryan (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  FA(eBay): Tile lots! Black, white, grey, and colors

128 Black Tiles (URL) grey tiles (light & dark) (URL) white tiles (URL) colored tiles (red/yellow/blue/purple) (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FOTW then...FOTY!!!!!

We made a quick trip (Virginia Beach) home for Thanksgiving and I decided to spend a few hours yesterday prowling the used toy stores and thrift stores to see what I could see (and perhaps buy :-). The FOTW (actually month considering how often I (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Rock Raiders, Racers etc. bonus sets

Yesterday (Nov.24th,'99) I noticed that Rock Raiders, Lego Friends and Lego Racer are shipping with an unknown mini set. I do not know what the bonus sets are. Prior to this week, I had not seen any bonus items included with these titles. I noticed (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: Help me choose domain name

(...) But it wouldn't please LEGO lawyers... --Bram (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  using lego network protocol

OK after many hardware problems (who says redhat is as easy to install as windows) I have finally gotten a nice copy of legOS 0.2.2 compiled. Anyhow my drving reason for wanting legOS 0.2.2 is so we can do some networking with the 6 RCX's we have (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  (D) 4561 subsets available

I will be auctioning parts from 4561 Railway Express on www.guarded-in.com/Bricks soon. If you let me know before I sort it all, I'll be happy to sell individual subsets (parts of the train come in their own sealed packages). Items available: - 9V (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Fremont meeting - Should I stay or should I go now...

(...) I will be planning on being there between 9:00 and 10:00 am, as I have a lot of train track to set up. Mike Poindexter (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: in Frankfurt next week?

Hey Larry, It's been a long time since I was in Frankfurt. If I remember correctly, their train station is pretty impressive. Right downtown as I recall... John Matthews Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Help me choose domain name

(...) How about legodb.co.uk? It is easy to remember. Mike (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Silver bricks

In lugnet.general, David Schilling writes: [snip] (...) It was the 25th anniversary for Lego USA. Prior to then, Lego was made in the USA by Samsonite. It is likely that there may be gold bricks available in the near future, but they are not likely (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  ??? with 4560

what elements are used for the doors on the cars? how it swings up with a 2 x * space? can someone who gotz the set explain? its hard in cad to try and think of what parts make that move like in the pics (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) Ever since I bought my first anniversary bucket I've wondered what WAS it the anniversary of? 1998-25 = 1973. (URL) shows the only thing interesting that year is the first ship, and a new logo. I assume it must be the logo. But this got me (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

Tony Kilaras wrote in message ... (...) Just about every specialty toy store chain, i.e. the learning store, the children's store, etc will carry Playmobil. In addition Targets are converting their stores to carry Playmobil. I was in Denver last (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Fremont meeting - Should I stay or should I go now...

The boys and I have put together an Islander display, and are planning on showing up for a little while. What time will people be there? -gyug (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Fest Spares Removal Service

Huw, I can help Festers with surplus Lego problems! I could really do with a "left hand small wing" in black. (See illustration). __ / o| / o o| /_o o o| |o o o| This will enable me to complete one of the models for the Intergalactic Festport. I (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) There is a large front bullbar type piece on the current model team truck -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  latest train model

far from done, even the colors may change, right now its named after the AMTRAK ACELA, but yet it looks far from it! www.geocities.com/tb...laVIEW.gif im going to add the car carrier thing from set 4560, and maybe even make the passenger cars 34 (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: curiosita'

"marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message news:FLrxHC.KuD@lugnet.com... (...) Cos'è un 8483? (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact