 General / 10808
Re: FOTW then...FOTY!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 03:14:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Will Hess writes:
The first thing I saw was the usual collection of old board games and
puzzles, but there was this really big box on top of one of the stacks that
had that familiar Lego logo.  I pulled it down and saw that it was a Century
Skyway (set 6597) for $8.95.  SOLD!!!!!

A bit further down the same stack was another, bigger Lego box.  What can
this be I wondered as I moved the other junk off of it.  Just an Airport
Shuttle (6399) for the same price of $8.95!!!  SOLD AGAIN!!!!!

Oh my gosh... Those two airport sets, for $8.95 each?!  I hope someone who
just bought either of these for $200+ off an auction doesn't read this
message...

BTW I'm extremely jealous of you :)

Bryan