 General / 10809
Re: FOTW then...FOTY!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 03:54:57 GMT

Oh my gosh... Those two airport sets, for $8.95 each?!  I hope someone who
just bought either of these for $200+ off an auction doesn't read this
message...

I sort of feel bad for the previous owner.  Perhaps it's just my greedy
sinful nature but I can't help but wonder what became of those sets whose
instructions were found in the Airport Shuttle.  As part of the shuttle was
in the airport box (glad I got both!) it's pretty obvious that all of these
belonged to the same kid.  Counting the instructions, he (or she) had:

the Airport Shuttle
two different airports
a pirate ship
the 4.5 volt battery train
a small raceway

Imagine his (or her) dismay if he ever finds out how much these are worth.

Will

P.S. - My mother has agreed to check in every week until Christmas to see if
anything else turns up there.