 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 519
518  |  520
Subject:
using lego network protocol
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 02:39:00 GMT

OK after many hardware problems (who says redhat is as easy to install as
windows) I have finally gotten a nice copy of legOS 0.2.2 compiled. Anyhow my
drving reason for wanting legOS 0.2.2 is so we can do some networking with the
6 RCX's we have sitting around our office :)

We are trying to create a nice demo to get school kids interested in Computer
Science etc etc etc and we want to be able to talk between RCX's

Does anyone have a realy simple legOS program which just sets up each RCX as a
computer on the network and then allows messages to be posted and received
between them. If you do I would love to hear from you. :)

Otherwise where do I get started?

Markus is there even a really really sketchy version of the 0.2.2 docs which
could get me started in the right direction. Any help from anyone would be
greatly appreciated.

thanks,
michael