 Local / United States / Utah / 75
74  |  76
Subject:
Rock Raiders, Racers etc. bonus sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 02:54:55 GMT

Yesterday (Nov.24th,'99) I noticed that Rock Raiders, Lego Friends and Lego
Racer are shipping with an unknown mini set.  I do not know what the bonus
sets are.  Prior to this week, I had not seen any bonus items included with
these titles.  I noticed these titles with the bonus sets at the K-Mart in
Layton, Utah.
Ashley