  *76031 (-20)
  Re: Ghosts?

(...) With 6097? Wierd! I have 3 6097's but I don't seem to remember getting any ghosts with them... I think I just got: 1 Witch 1 Bat Lord 1 Royal Knight 1 "spotted shirt" knight 2 bullet headed knights (1 w/ quiver) 1 skeleton Odd... DaveE (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New part: Plate 6 x 6 x 2/3 Cross with Dome - 30303.dat

(...) At first glance, I've only got three comments: - Very nice job overall! - You might want to split the KEYWORDS line into two KEYWORDS lines. Generally, meta-statements and comment lines should be no more than 80 characters. - The two outlying (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Nuovi adepti

Ho ricevuti alcuni messaggi in questi giorni di persone interessate al Minstorms, che ne avevano sentito parlare e/o hanno visto delle pubblicità; li ho subito invitati su questo NG e ho indicato loro la pagina di ITLUG di Mario. E' segno comunque (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

(...) Of course for many isolation purposes, one rail is sufficient. In fact, in most model railroad wiring, one rail is left connected throughout the layout as a ground. The problem with trying to do this with LEGO trains is that there is no (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Age of Kings Minifigs

I was thinking to myself, one Sunday, that I like both Age of Kings, and Lego so.... I built a bunch of Age of kings minifigs. so far I have done: Throwing Axeman Militia Pikeman Longbowman Archer Elite Skirmisher Long Swordsman **Berserk (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Ghosts?

(...) Hi Dave, According to Margo's Castle/Pirate inventory, you only missed one set in your list - 6075, the Wolfpack Tower. I'm pretty sure Castle sets were the only ones with ghosts. From a quick glance, all the ghosts in the above sets have 1x2s (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lack of interest in basic stamp and basicx

(...) well, okay... I might not have used the most proper expression... English is not my native language, and sometimes it plays tricks on me... what I meant was that probably there is another forum for BasicX users; It is very possible that there (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?

(...) ...boat sails are the biggest problem, as I hate to wash them! (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: CFD: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org

(...) I'd say no. GMLTC still doesn't offically have one. It had a soft opening but... and it was in existence for years without having one, without having a name, even. (...) Again, no. GMLUG has never met. But it accomplishes good things in the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Ghosts?

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:>What other sets come with ghosts? Particularly ghosts with white legs instead (...) The 6497 Twisted Time Train came with one, and 6496 Whirling Time Warper came with one both of these are the "with legs" type (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

(...) The cream color in Belville is yelowish, not the tan which is in the adventurers sets (and lots of baseplates). I think the Space Port sets have tan baseplates. (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <383AA9F9.DF7022@voy...er.net>... (...) feel (...) I have found that soaking "smoky" pieces in a diluted Pine-Sol solution seems to get rid of the smell. Doesn't take long either - maybe an hour or so. Mike - (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reason for lack of train windows and doors

(...) We don't know if either or both of 5542 and 3225 are still in production or merely stockpiled. I'd bet on the latter. As to what the car at the end of the train in the 3225 is, it is NOT a caboose. It has no caboose features. It's a coach. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ghosts?

(...) Dave, I got mine in 6097 - Knight Lords Castle but I don't think it had white mini-fig legs. Unfortunately thats all the info I have on Ghosts. Sorry. Eric The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

(...) It takes two turnouts to completely isolate one section from another... each turnout only isolates one rail, so you mount them back to back facing in opposite directions. (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

Careful, some brands of silver duct tape are conductive. Electrical tape is better. For an all LEGO solution, merely mount the track ends one stud apart. The wheels cross over fine, and if you do it on a straight, you can put a baseplate or large (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Scout Byte Codes

I just started figuring out the Scout byte codes. It's mostly done, but my in-laws are coming over for Thanksgiving so I'll have to stop for a few days. Here's what I have so far: (URL) Kory (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Ghosts?

I just realized that I'm very curious-- I seem to have 2 ghosts whose origin I do not know... I actually have 4 ghosts altogether now (two were aquired in a recent purchase) but the other two I'm certain must have been in a set... I just have no (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Backing up other people's web sites? (Was: Problems with Ldraw related sites)

Great idea. I have nothing important on my site other than factoring stuff but I'd sign up in a minute. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: lack of interest in basic stamp and basicx

Hi Christian Glad to hear you've "taken the plunge" and bought a Lego Mindstorms Kit. It really is an incredible amount of fun (My wife thinks Ive bought it for my son). One or two quick points:- ()I don't quite understand where you get the $500 for (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact