 General / 10645
Re: Ghosts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:19:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:>What other sets come with ghosts?
Particularly ghosts with white legs instead
of 1x2 pieces? I also seem to remember getting them fairly recently, so I'd
guess that the sets were at the *most* 3 or 4 years old or so... (but I could
be wrong). Did they come in any Ninja sets or Pirate sets? Any ideas?

The 6497 Twisted Time Train came with one, and
6496 Whirling Time Warper came with one
both of these are the "with legs" type ghost.
good luck on your quest!

cheers!
Joel