 General / 10649
Re: Ghosts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Heather Patey writes:
Hi Dave,

According to Margo's Castle/Pirate inventory, you only missed one set in your
list - 6075, the Wolfpack Tower.  I'm pretty sure Castle sets were the only
ones with ghosts.  From a quick glance, all the ghosts in the above sets have
1x2s for legs, so I thnk someone's been switching minifig bits on you.  The
only other venue I can think of is the Castle Dacta set 9376 - the ghosts in
that picture look like they have legs.

Any help?

THAT'S IT!!! THE DACTA SET! Yep... Now I remember-- it came with 2 of each fig:
Willa the witch, the king, the fright knights knight, the bat lord, the royal
knights knight, the skeleton, and the GHOST! Woohoo! My mind can be at rest!

Thanks,
DaveE