 General / 10651
Re: Ghosts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:39:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Dave,

I got mine in 6097 - Knight Lords Castle but I don't think it had white
mini-fig legs.  Unfortunately thats all the info I have on Ghosts.  Sorry.

With 6097? Wierd! I have 3 6097's but I don't seem to remember getting any
ghosts with them... I think I just got:
1 Witch
1 Bat Lord
1 Royal Knight
1 "spotted shirt" knight
2 bullet headed knights (1 w/ quiver)
1 skeleton

Odd...

Actually not odd.  :-) I thought wrong (being at work and not being able to
look sometimes causes mistakes) the one I got was actually from 6497 - Twisted
Time Train.

Sorry,

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group