 Publishing / 1171
Re: Backing up other people's web sites? (Was: Problems with Ldraw related sites)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:05:33 GMT

Great idea. I have nothing important on my site other than factoring
stuff but I'd sign up in a minute.

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

Should I offer people to keep a backup of their site in
exchange for an agreement that allows me to put the backup
up on my server if their own site for some reason goes
offline? The demands as to what should happen before I am
allowed to publish the backup should of cause be
sufficiently strict as to prevent me from misusing the
backup.