Re: Problems with Ldraw related sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:55:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

It is my fault. I tried to optimise the web server, and
forgot to check if everything worked after the change. It
should have been fixed now.

Yes, that did the trick, it's working again

But the the LDraw Parts Tracker is not working still. Last week I've send a
message to Zachary Benz his personal address about this. I haven't recieved a
reply from him jet. Is his status known to anyone of you ?
Maybe someone else kows what might be wrong here. If so, please tell me.
Or am I the only one who's having this problem ?

Greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.