 Publishing / 1176
1175  |  1177
Subject:
Problems with Ldraw related sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 16:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, I wrote:

[...]
But the the LDraw Parts Tracker is not working still.
[...]

Jacob Sparre Andersen repied:

This reminds me of the problems I run into now and then,
when websites I link to disappear (not saying that the LDraw
Parts Tracker is disappearing).

Jacob, do you mean with this that you don't experience any problems with the
Ldraw Parts Tracker ? Or did I just misunderstand you here ? From my point of
view the Parts Tracker centainly has disappeared, but I'm starting to wonder
why I'm the only one complaining about it. Sure there must be other part
authors left. Please respond.

Greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.