  *75341 (-20)
  Re: Dacta verkrijgbaar in Nederland?

Barry, Ben je van plan het hele assortiment te gaan voeren of slechts delen ervan? Met name de losse onderdelen zijn voor mij interessant. Groeten, Arjen Gerstel Barry Lamers wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

Even the retired master builders.... -john (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Good vs. Evil

(...) Which brings me to an interesting question: who is good and who is bad in the Ninja realm, or is there no definite good and bad? Here's the way I see it: there is one good team and two bad teams, not necessarily allied with each other. Good (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6031 on sale at Newark Toys R Us

(...) Well, I'm not from around there :^) Kohl's is a Wisconsin based mid priced discounter/departmnet store. I'm from one of the suburbs of MPLS/St Paul in MN. I started into this thread with thru the web based interface and the recent posts (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: Deal on 4559 and 4561

(...) Were and for how long. Ed (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: ILM

(...) E' difficile, difficile... ne so qualcosa io che ho una NLS* :-) Qualche suggerimento che mi viene in mente: - Fa' in modo che il tuo tempo per il Lego non interferisca più di tanto con altri programmi (leggi: i suoi), altrimenti (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Deal on 4559 and 4561

I happened across a sale on the 4559 and 4561, each for $99.00 US, anyone interested, no markup, just passing the saving along, you pay shipping. Steven (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) True enough, you can do what you like on your own time in your own space. But you see if I'm making battleaxes or blaster rifles, other AFOL's out there might want some. So profit isn't entirely the issue as much as cost recovery. I guess my (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wireless Robots

I've been working on this exact same thing. To that end I bought a pair of wireless ethernet cards from Diamond and I plan to have the "laptop" which in my case is a PC/104 Single board computer, run Personal Webserver thereby contoling both the Cam (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Incontro del 28

(...) Potrebbe essere più comodo/breve arrivare solo fino a Modena (magari hai meno coincidenze da prendere), poi aggregarti a noi, il posto in macchina c'é, e risparmi anche qualche liretta di biglietto. Potresti anche partire sabato e fermarti a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Gear backlash

Hi. Russell is right. I did alot of this in my former life as a mechanical engineer, but it's not as difficult to do in LEGO(R) as one might think. Basically, one has to set up two parallel gear trains and then 'preload' them against each other by (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) Well, I hardly think they can sue you for making your own creation that fits in with lego. After all, how many other things have a dia of (xxx) to fit into the lego hands. Taking existing parts and modifying them _should_ also be legal, since (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: ASP and Spirit.ocx

Quite a few people have asked me to share the code I cobbled together, so If no one objects, I'd like to post it to the newsgroup. Todd, any problems with my doing that ? -JSM Xanthra47 wrote in message ... (...) interested. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele)

  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) <snippage> Here's a question for any Lego lawyers who might happen to be reading this: (and for anyone who might have some insight) What, if any, are the ramifications of molding and casting our own pieces for Lego use? Not copies of existing (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Sale: 6263 Imperial Outpost

I have obtained a small additional quantity of 6263 Imperial Outpost. They are priced at $38 for one or $35 for two or more. Buyer pays shipping, US sales, email me. Ray Sanders rsanders@gate.net (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: eBay: 57 complete space sets

(...) Well, somebody went on a sabotage run on eBay in the lego section on Friday night, so I've ended the auction early. I have it back up again on Sunday, and will post here accordingly; sorry for the inconvenience, Adam bwappo@ee.net (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Thoughts on NQC for Scout

I have cracked the Cybermaster protocol for fun and because I wanted to be able to control it from a DOS machine. Even though cracking the Scout will be a piece of cake with the Cybermaster experience I do not intend to do so, because the Lego tools (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wireless Robots

Yeah, I have the base coding for a network version of my Real-Time Control program finished now, but the problem remains intergrating a web cam on it. As soon as I get my own cam(christmas), I plan on taking this to another possible level. But til (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Local space -- here's a real map!

(...) I'm not doubting that, but Zacktron's already been written into the Alpha Centauri system, as well as Barnard's Star. Those two may come into play in the future if an alien race is discovered. (...) I guess that scratches UV Ceti from any (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  FAO Prices

Went down to the FAO in downtown San Francisco saw the 4559 at $179.99 and the 4561 Railway Express for $175.99. Ed BTW- I am interested in getting a 4559 not now but in a month or so any idea what i could get one for would like if it was MIB but if (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact