  *75026 (-20)
  Trucks and Construction Machinery

I was surfing adequate.com and came across this new link. (URL) of really cool model team type construction vehicles. Disclaimer - The above is not my page. (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  I NEED A WHITE FEMALE NINJA!

If anyone has the ninja princess with a gray samurai sword for sale, LET ME KNOW!! I'm tearing my hair out looking for her! Thanks. (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  sending files to pbForth

I realize these might be a FAQ, but cannot seem to find the answers... * how does one send files to pbForth? HyperTerminal is garbling everything up - was that one of the problems with it that Ralph was talking about? maybe another terminal program (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig

(...) wow, dan! great job on the custom 'figs, especially that outrageously furry chewie! i wish the pic on lando was clearer though. ive always thought an adventurer's johnny thunder head would look good for lando. that's a nice detail on han's (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

(...) I grew up next to the train tracks, so I've seen thousands and thousands of trains, and I've always been fascinated by them. (...) Oh yea, that's the best! Show us a picture of a train, and we'll try to build it! Lego gives you complete (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

Only on #5? I have all 8 McD's set now (FINALLY. Now I can go back on my diet ;-) Damn, wish I could have found the 2126 at LLC - I just finally decided to build a train, right after 4532 disappeared from S@H :-/ Hey, do they ship?? If so, please (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 person Heavy Assault Walker

(...) Thanks very much. Its funny I usually tinker quite a bit with models after the first version is done but I have not found much to tinker with on this model :-). A lot of what I have tried has made it look to "busy" as you say. I have changed (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Very Long super ramble...

(...) Did I respark an old interest here? -T (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

(...) Sounds to me like you just answered your own question. Also as an adult collector it's a little less embarrassing to show other adults (who think of legos as kids toys) a nice model train layout on a table then just a setup of lego buildings (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scout SDK

This all sounds good (even if my family is going to freak at the idea of buying a 21 year old legos for christmas two years running.) Very importantly for me, though- has anyone tried to make ScoutDOS.exe work under dosemu (www.dosemu.org)? Also, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: 2 person Heavy Assault Walker

(...) I just had a chance to take a peek at this. Very cool model. However, my first thought upon seeing the profile of it was "Foxtrot!" ;-) (if you aren't familiar with it, Foxtrot is a cartoon that uses big head/small body drawing, and Jason Fox (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Scout SDK: chk, chkl, only accept forward offsets

It seems consistent with the intention that chk and chkl provide an 'if..endif' structure, and provides more range in the vast majority of cases where a forward jump would be used. I don't know if this limit is in the compiler or in the actual byte (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Is the LDraw parts database free?

* Jacob Sparre Andersen (sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk) [991119 10:29]: (...) Even worse; Giving a part to the part-library gives up certain rights to the part. If it isn't clear what rights exist, then people may not make parts for the part-library. I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LEGO Outlet store

I just got back from the opening of the LEGO outlet store in VA. It's a great store run by some really nice people. They did give out "November 19, 1999" Bricks, and most of us got several. There were at least 10 people from WAMALUG there, and I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

Yes. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  e se creassimo un archivio?

Come certo saprete, le "creazioni" LEGO hanno vita breve (i pezzi servono!!). Voi come fate a ricordare i progetti? Un modo relativamente semplice e molto efficace è il CAD ed in particolare tutti quei programmi dedicati LEGO (ce ne sono molte in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 2 person Heavy Assault Walker

(...) Eric: I think that this is a fabulous model. I've bookmarked the sight on my computer so that I can draw future inspiration from it. I really appreciate the richness of detail; I particularly like your model for the same reason that the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  RE: Window CE Support for the Mindstorm Unit

CE supports the IR port in a number of "modes". Natively there is: "Raw IR", IrCOMM and IrSock. Using IrCOMM or IrSock programs the port to conform the the IrDA standard for communications. The difference being IrSock is through the WinSock (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Move the processing?

Hi Christian, I've done that for the Cybremaster (check out my website for examples), the same can be done for the Mindstorm. CU Bert Lego robots and artificial intelligence www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Christian Jacobsen (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: yahoooooo :) :(((

"marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message news:FLG64w.I2K@lugnet.com... (...) del me (...) Quant che andavi al Politecnic, (a Milan, se capis) se parlava dumà en dialet. (A l'era la rabia de tut i prufesur..) A gò de dì, però, che scrivi (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact