 General / 10455
Re: Very Long super ramble...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:06:14 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

I wonder so too.  Traffic on the listserve dissappeared long before the
L-CAD list moved to LUGNET.  The banner is still on CLSOTW...

The website is still there (thanks, Bill Katz!).  The mailing list is still
there, I think (I'd have to try it).

Jill and Gary are very safe.  They're at my house.  Yes, that's right.  I'm the
bum whose got the figs.  They've been here for quite awhile.

Did I respark an old interest here?

-T