  *75016 (-20)
  Re: 2 person Heavy Assault Walker

(...) I just had a chance to take a peek at this. Very cool model. However, my first thought upon seeing the profile of it was "Foxtrot!" ;-) (if you aren't familiar with it, Foxtrot is a cartoon that uses big head/small body drawing, and Jason Fox (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Scout SDK: chk, chkl, only accept forward offsets

It seems consistent with the intention that chk and chkl provide an 'if..endif' structure, and provides more range in the vast majority of cases where a forward jump would be used. I don't know if this limit is in the compiler or in the actual byte (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Is the LDraw parts database free?

* Jacob Sparre Andersen (sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk) [991119 10:29]: (...) Even worse; Giving a part to the part-library gives up certain rights to the part. If it isn't clear what rights exist, then people may not make parts for the part-library. I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LEGO Outlet store

I just got back from the opening of the LEGO outlet store in VA. It's a great store run by some really nice people. They did give out "November 19, 1999" Bricks, and most of us got several. There were at least 10 people from WAMALUG there, and I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

Yes. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  e se creassimo un archivio?

Come certo saprete, le "creazioni" LEGO hanno vita breve (i pezzi servono!!). Voi come fate a ricordare i progetti? Un modo relativamente semplice e molto efficace è il CAD ed in particolare tutti quei programmi dedicati LEGO (ce ne sono molte in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 2 person Heavy Assault Walker

(...) Eric: I think that this is a fabulous model. I've bookmarked the sight on my computer so that I can draw future inspiration from it. I really appreciate the richness of detail; I particularly like your model for the same reason that the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  RE: Window CE Support for the Mindstorm Unit

CE supports the IR port in a number of "modes". Natively there is: "Raw IR", IrCOMM and IrSock. Using IrCOMM or IrSock programs the port to conform the the IrDA standard for communications. The difference being IrSock is through the WinSock (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Move the processing?

Hi Christian, I've done that for the Cybremaster (check out my website for examples), the same can be done for the Mindstorm. CU Bert Lego robots and artificial intelligence www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Christian Jacobsen (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: yahoooooo :) :(((

"marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message news:FLG64w.I2K@lugnet.com... (...) del me (...) Quant che andavi al Politecnic, (a Milan, se capis) se parlava dumà en dialet. (A l'era la rabia de tut i prufesur..) A gò de dì, però, che scrivi (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Scout SDK

Just picked up the Scout Development set at (URL) . Great stuff! You can program the Scout in Lego assembler and something that's similar to spirit.ocx. There's a DOS driver too! This'll keep me quite busy for a while. Lot's of documentation and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  What´s so special about trains?

Why does so many people love trains? Is it because you can build scale-models of real trains? Because they move? Because you like model railroads? Because it´s lego? Because it gives your town a nice addition? --Tobias (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com

Okay, now I feel guilty for *not* buying a Scout. :) Yet. :) I'll see if I can talk my son into asking for it for Christmas. Then it's a gift and it goes into a different accounting category. Mike Kory writes: > Yup, same here. I bought the Scout (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes

Wait a minute! *trans-ornage*? I thought we were talking about just *orange* plates. Which sets have trans-orange? Do you mean the ice-planet trans-orange (that "glows") or another colour I´ve never seen? --Tobias (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig

Personally, I couldn't wait for TLG to make them, so I made the myself. Han, Chewie, Leia, C-3PO, Lando, Tarkin and a stormtrooper. I'm not sure about the last one. Eric mentioned that the strormtroopers with orange shoulder things like my fig were (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Crossbow boat auction

(...) I put my bid in last night for the 6103 at 1:45 to go. I figured that wasn't total last second sniping but it was also close enough to the end that I would be safe. Unfortunately, if you want something at eBay, even if you're prepared to pay a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Looking for two small pieces...

Hi, I'm trying to find the following bricks: One black 1x2 medium sloped half pyramid brick, One black 1x2 medium sloped apex stretched triangle brick (this meshes with a roof apex piece at a 90 degree angle) I'm willing to consider money and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Job!

The WordMeister skrev i meddelandet <01bf3219$a1c6e140$2...ci.net>... (...) Well, here in Sweden we have 25% sales tax (Yes, twentyfive!) on almost everything, and on gas there are even more taxes (and on top, the sales tax, taxing the other taxes (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Trade for a date? (brick)

Hi, I'm also looking for someone willing to trade a November 1999 brick for an October 1999 brick. My October 1999 brick is yellow and looks just like the one that Ben Roller is trading. :) Contact me if interested. Thanks! Patricia Schempp (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com

(...) Me, too, purely on faith. :) Until the SDK was announced, I didn't have much desire for it. Been playing around with it since last evening. Very nice, and I think its designers had fun too! (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact