 Robotics / 8386
8385  |  8387
Subject:
Scout SDK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:37:47 GMT

Just picked up the Scout Development set at
http://www.legomindstorms.com/products/rds/hackers.asp . Great stuff! You
can program the Scout in Lego assembler and something that's similar to
spirit.ocx. There's a DOS driver too! This'll keep me quite busy for a
while. Lot's of documentation and samples. Really great!!!

CU  Bert

Lego robots and artificial intelligence www.bvandam.net