  *74763 (-20)
  need help in trouble shooting hb bootstrap mode

Hi guys, i have a problem with the HB boot strap mode. symptoms.... I tried to connect the LCD and HB with a long ribbon cable. And it worked fine , and i am trying to put this in a box and switched on the power and tried to load the pcode. But my (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: TRU venting (was Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO)

(...) Emphasis on the final sentence... (...) And *THAT* is an argument against minimum wage. I feel that as the minimum wage has went up, and as we've had labor shortages galore, the people we have working for minimum wage or just above in the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Forklift pieces wanted...

Hello everyone..... I am in need of some forklift assemblies... The kind with the two forks, the newer kind, I believe the liftarms are black and the forks are grey.. (at least 2), in turn I may have what you need. incase a trade for lego is not (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  O_ASYNC problem (Solaris again)

Hi all, We are persisting with our build on solaris for legOS 0.2.2 things are getting closer. We have sorted out the getopt.h problems by just copying the getopt.c and getopt.h into the dll-src directory (because it is a known path for the Makefile (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Scout SDK is ready!

Hi, the Scout SDK is available at: (URL) Kory (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) J.W. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need help with Hoth Gun Turret

(...) cannon. (...) Hi there. I built one of these for my AT-AT diorama. here's a page with some pics of it: (URL) know it's not very special or anything, and I would have used white castle corner parts for the "neck" if I had them... but grey works (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Would you like LEGO with that?

I was fueling up at my local Texaco/Favorite Market, went inside to pay and lo, there was a LEGO display with 4 sets for $4.99 each (cheaper with purchase? I did not ask!!!!) They appear to be boxed polybag sets, race car w/driver, RES-Q waverunner, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: 4559 for less than MSRP

(...) Well, I dunno. I was at 4 Zellers so far and the west side of Ottawa does NOT have any, any more. I met the west side LEGO rep and she said she was fairly sure the stocks were pretty drawn down. (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Scout SDK now available on legomindstorms.com

Folks, The Scout SDK is ready for download. Enjoy. Russ LEGO MINDSTORMS (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) Lightsaber handles, as Chris mentions... Samurai horns (in Ninja sets) Looking at my 5571, I observe some more: Rods, antennae, and weird handles with a hole for lights (?)... (...) How could you forget the king's royal crown? Well, that's not (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: pyroelectric sensor

rhendrix <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FLF7ro.5z8@lugnet.com... (...) capacity (...) diagram (...) output. (...) for (...) Compton's (...) This is kinda like deja vu all over again. I thought somebody already did this one. I would (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Jumping 'bots?

(...) It might be possible to gradually wind up a bungee cord and then abruptly release it. That would permit a gradual conversion of electrical to mechanical energy at a rate the the RCX permits, while still allowing high power for the short time (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: pyroelectric sensor

This is an oppurtune time to interject my problem...I don't have the capacity to understand how you connect a sensor like this one to the rcx. The diagram on the website shows four connection points: V+, reference, gnd, and output. I only retain (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Silver bricks

A simple guess would be 3025, 3026, 3027 & 3028 (1 each). These are the 25th Anniv buckets and tubs. In addition 3029 and 3030 have 1 each silver brick in Duplo. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Jambalaya Page Updated!!!!

Well I finally took some time away from homework, the page is updated with all new additions and I put strikes on what I could find.. I need updates again everyone.. if you've got a box please post, if it's in the mail and you just sent it, please (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to handel minors in "LUG's" was (Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)

(...) The only thing I guess I would add hear is probably an obvious point. I think that this issue is one for each of the groups to solve on their own. I am sure that some groups will handle things different than NELUG and that is great. That way (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Pure Energy & the RCX

Robert Munafo <munafo@gcctechNO.SPAMcom> wrote in message news:FLExzw.6yG@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) Ni-Cad (...) It may seem so, but the years of experience with NiCd, and the support for them is much better. For example, most serious packs are (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Gear backlash

Well, the standard way on worm drives is to load the end of the worm with a spring, so there is always contact on one "side" of the worm. Similar things can be done for spur gears, but they all involve loading the meshed teeth in one direction with (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Web Site Update: Portable Storage System

Sorry for the cross posts, but I think that keeping your RCX and other Technic stuff safe on a vacation or business trip is of enough general interest. I got a lot of requests to put up a page on the PLANO 1258 tackle box because it is a great way (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 7 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact