 Marketplace / Shopping / 1307
Re: 4559 for less than MSRP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 02:00:56 GMT

James Brown wrote:

And just a note - if sometime in the future someone decides they really want
one, just about anyone in Canada should be able to get it next time Zellers
has a sale (about once a month 15-20% off) - they aren't exactly disappearing
off the shelf, neh?

Well, I dunno. I was at 4 Zellers so far and the west side of Ottawa
does NOT have any, any more. I met the west side LEGO rep and she said
she was fairly sure the stocks were pretty drawn down.