 Marketplace / Shopping / 1285
Re: 4559 for less than MSRP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:51:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Erin Windross writes:
Actually, here where I live, they are.
I was going to get a 4559 in August, there was a couple of them in the Lego
isle in Zellers.
But, The day when I went to get them, they were gone!........oh well.....:-(

Go check again.  The 4559's were off the shelf at my local Zellers for about 3
months - I thought they'd been pulled, and kept wandering by the clearance
center in hopes they'd appear, but no dice.  A couple weeks ago, I noticed
them back on the shelf.  I suspect they were pulled from the shelf so that the
SW sets would have somewhere to go when they took down the dedicated SW aisle.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/