 Marketplace / Shopping / 1310
Re: 4559 for less than MSRP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:23:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
James Brown wrote:

And just a note - if sometime in the future someone decides they really want
one, just about anyone in Canada should be able to get it next time Zellers
has a sale (about once a month 15-20% off) - they aren't exactly • disappearing
off the shelf, neh?

Well, I dunno. I was at 4 Zellers so far and the west side of Ottawa
does NOT have any, any more. I met the west side LEGO rep and she said
she was fairly sure the stocks were pretty drawn down.

Could well be.  My experience is limited to the larger stores in the Edmonton
area.

And I still want to see these show up at the clearance center. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/