  *73790 (-20)
  Re: Un dominio per ILM?

Anch'io sono disponibile per la manutenzione delle pagine del sito, fatto salvo il fatto che la mia competenza sull' HTML (e i suoi vari dialetti) è limitata alle funzioni base. Ciao Giulio Carlo Ottolina ha scritto: (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LEGO/DK event at Ottakars

Agree with all the preceding comments - the whole thing was most enjoyable if too short, and a good opportunity to meet fellow builders and collectors. I took a few snaps, but the film will remain in the camera until the NW fest, whereupon I'll (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: More Pic's of... Re: 2 person Heavy Assault Walker

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:FLALu2.99x@lugnet.com... (...) seem (...) official (...) and (...) click-hinge (...) In the 2000 town construction digger, there appear to be a couple new click-hing plates. Of course they (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Poll: www.itlug.org

Ok anche per me, e siamo a quota 4. ...ma questo non è un thread solo per quadagnare punti in classifica, vero? Ciao Giulio Mario Ferrari ha scritto: (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Age average

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:FLAnty.CyE@lugnet.com... (...) were (...) Not too much. Before 1983 we had only one TV channel (TRT1, one and only, state owned) and having a color TV was not making much difference since it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Line Followers

(...) You beat me to the punch, Dave. I was just about to say that, with the light sensor correctly positioned, if it is just on the "edge" of a thick black line on a white background, it sees gray (some black and some white). Given the width of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Line Following by Humans versus Bots

(...) Fascinating, I tried the search but unfortunately nothing related turned up. Coincindentally, there's another thread on line following based on the conventional single black line. There is the suggestion that the line has to be somewhat (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  3-pc feather/plume set in GREEN ???

Did LEGO ever produce the three-piece feather/plume wheel in _Green_? If so, in what set was it included? I've gotten the plumes in White, Red, Blue, and Yellow. I've also seen the plumes in Black (but I never got a set myself with Black plumes). (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate/Castle sets FS/FT

Please visit my updated sales/trade site for details: (URL) Renegade Runner $45 w/instr. and box, shooting cannon, exc. cond. (would also trade for 6748 Boulder Canyon MISB) 6271 Imperial Flagship w/instr., shooting cannon, $55 6280 Imperial Armada (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2000 Technic

Any guesses as to what's in store for the 84xx line this year? Any predictions? Any wishes? I'm thinking that with all the models we saw last year, there will probably be at most 3 new 84xx sets this year. For some reason, I keep hoping that the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  4x2ReVu: 6987 Message Intercept Base

All is not well at the Obeejw satellite moon base. What started out as an experiment in the isolation lab has gone terribly awry as a strange orange-grey mold is released from its vacuum canister and begins spreading throughout the lab at an (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.space)

  Re: Un dominio per ILM?

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FLAL6K.7yB@lugnet.com... (...) una (...) In ogni caso, per un visitatore "esterno" la coerenza del sito sarebbe garantita: è sufficiente che i link alle home pages delle persone contengano (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?

(...) 30303 is the 6 x 6 "4 point", "plate?" that is used as the #4910 Hover Scout base (URL) and the landing pads for the 4980 Tunnel Transport (URL) am sure it is used many other places. Let me know if I need to create an image for you to view. As (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  4x2ReVu: 2162 Hydro Reef Wrecker

Blackshark technicians race out of a hidden outpost in response to a bogus emergency signal from their commander while hidden enemy Raiders chuckle to themselves. Giving the gullible Blacksharks a few more minutes to position into the sites of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Do we have definite information about this, or is it only speculation? I've heard this rumor many times before on the newsgroups, but as far as I remember, noone has claimed to know for sure that this is so. Of course, if a rumor hangs around (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Age average

(...) remember (...) I remember having to use an antenna to get a total of 5 channels if you were lucky. We even had a black an white TV! Oh the humanity... :) I also remember when if you asked someone if there would ever be a PC in your home they (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Dealings with Rene Virsik?

(...) They may have been sent surface to save her/you money? I hope you get them! Scott A (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Age average

(...) I (...) I remember when HBO started at 5:00 pm each day, and they showed MOVIES!! Chris (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: TRU Adventures Mag (UK)

(...) You have obviously not read the RR story in the mag. I won't tell you the answer as it may spoil your surprise! Scott A (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Foil Contacts, was LED Bricks

Terry King wrote... (...) familiar with non-plastic crafts, copper foil is available in a number of widths from any decent craft store. It is used for making lightweight frames for small stained glass boxes. Once again, clever LEGO enthusiasts push (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact