  *73714 (-20)
  Re: Un dominio per ILM?

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FLA82z.BtD@lugnet.com... (...) po' (...) soci (...) non (...) Per lo dimensione, non c'è problema. Piuttosto, qualche problema potrebbe esistere per le sicurezze. Trattandosi di uno spazio (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: info on pneumatics

(...) Greetings. Somehow I don't have full confidence that a 35mm film can would be able to withstand 40psi on a constant basis, i.e. fill, drain, fill and so on. If you manage to make it work be sure to post some pics and info - I wanna see it. :) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Road bridges!

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) And notice the bends at the ends of the ramp plate: the angle is fixed! So we'll end up craving for the straigth and round road plates only, using straight plates for shallow ramps instead of the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: povray

(...) Thanks! I was a bit worried that all the arrow-buttons are be a bit confusing. They probably are, too, at least in the beginning. While Kevin Loch's interface lets you move in specified directions, my interface is more in the "Doom" tradition, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) ~ maybe not in castle theme, but the recent ufo and insectoid series had silver and gold printed detailing not only on the torso pieces, but on the legs and heads as well... i just looked at my crusader 'fig from #6077 (assembled right in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Met onze LEGO naar een modelspoorbeurs

(...) Eurospoor zei me dat onze deelname waarschijnlijk kostenloos zou zijn, dus daarover hoeven we ons voorlopig geen zorgen te maken. Eric (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Robotics en Droid kits

(...) in (...) Ik had ze eerder vanuit Amerika. Op dit moment verschijnt de RIS en de Droid in Nederlandse winkels, maar ik weet nog niet of ze alleen bij bepaalde winkelketens zijn. (...) 'S@H'? (...) s@h is de amerikaanse lego-postorderdienst, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Auczilla X Winnings

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FL9IB9.80E@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) Todd, I've just received my Auczilla X winnings. Thanks..:-) But I have a question. How about the "500 sets auction" or "Setzilla"? Were they already (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Problems with Ldraw related sites

Hello all, Somehow I can't get into www.ldraw.org anymore. when I try I recieve an error message like: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /contact.html on this server. When I use the link from the lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw newsgroup page, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  [MN] Green Octagon Bricks, 1x16 Bricks, Grill Bricks, Plates more posted to eBay

I've posted a bunch of GREEN parts to eBay and BRICKS. These are from my recent purchase of 10 Aqua Dozers. Look for more Aqua Dozer and Witch's Windship parts soon. My eBay Auctions: (URL) Lego 10 Green 1x16 Bricks [MN] Lego 20 Green 1x2 Grill (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  R: Lego anch'io

Grazie Mario, devo dire che a forza di smanettare ci stavo arrivando anch'io (non fosse stato per quel task main!). La seconda parte che vorrei sviluppare è la scatola dello sterzo. Mi piacerebbe che i motori facessero solo da trazione e vorrei (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  No new space sets?

What? No new non-Star Wars Space set for 2000? This would be 2 years running that there hasn't been (non-Star Wars) Space sets. Granted, the last 2 themes (Aliens, Insectoids) weren't too great, but I hope they aren't discontinuing the line. There (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  I love my mailbox

Look what I got in the mail today: two rotation sensors, courtesy of O'Reilly. Thanks, guys! Now to fix that driver for good... Markus. (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Un dominio per ILM?

Io sono per ITLUG, vista la necessità di porre il "LUG" alla fine; non posso dire che sia bello, ma è sicuramente il meno brutto. Ok per il .org . Ciao Giulio PS. Carlo, non ti preoccupare per lo spazio sul server, a me bastano 5 o 600 Mb... Mario (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Is the LDraw parts database free?

I know that the LDraw software remains the intellectual property of James Jessiman's immediate family. But what about the parts (primitives, parts) database as a whole? Is it the property of James Jessiman's immediate family as well? Or is it free (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) I never realised that TLG stopped using gold/yellow on their figs anymore. Does anyone know when did they stop? I don't have my Castle figs with me :( but IIRC, the crusader (lion crested) fig in the forestman set 6077 (River Fortress) didn't (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Un dominio per ILM?

Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote : (...) Io voto senz'altro per .org Anche se costa qualcosa in più, non dovrebbero essere cifre improponibili, soprattutto se divise tra almeno 4 o 5 persone. Diciamo che il gruppo prevede una quota (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Chiles' Lego Town Auction - first Lugnet announcement:

This is an auction of used Town Lego sets. Many have boxes, all are in good condition or better. Highlights includes houses, gas stations, rare European sets, airport runway plates and three boats. ***BE SURE TO READ THE DETAIL DESCRIPTIONS BEFORE (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Thanks Aaron for the hint about 6090!

(...) You are quite welcome. Now if they had that gem, what other treasures do you think might be locked away in the warehouse? I can only imagine... If you won a $10,000,000 plus lottery, how many legos would be enough? Aaron (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?  [DAT]

(...) This is the "glowing" crystal(s) as seen in the picture on this page; (URL)also about the crystal you should add the keywords aquazone, rockraiders, rock raiders, spaceport, space port. (...) Adventurers... good question... ooopps! I guess it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact