 Marketplace / Auctions / 3255
3254  |  3256
Subject:
[MN] Green Octagon Bricks, 1x16 Bricks, Grill Bricks, Plates more posted to eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:48:02 GMT

I've posted a bunch of GREEN parts to eBay and BRICKS.  These are from my
recent purchase of 10 Aqua Dozers.  Look for more Aqua Dozer and Witch's
Windship parts soon.

My eBay Auctions:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mnementh2

[MN] Lego 10 Green 1x16 Bricks
[MN] Lego 20 Green 1x2 Grill Bricks
[MN] Lego 20 Green 1x2 Plate w/Jet Engine
[MN] Lego 40 Green 1x1 Brick w/Headlight
[MN] Lego 20 Green Propeller Housings
[MN] Lego 50 Green 2x2x3 Octagon Bricks
[MN] Lego 20 Green Octagonal Cones
[MN] Lego 40 Green Angled Octagon Bricks
[MN] Lego 160 Small Green Plates

My BRICKS Auctions:
http://www.guarded-inn.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Mnementh

Rectangular Bricks: [MN] 40 Green 1x3 Bricks

For those of you waiting for parts from the Deep Reef Refuge sets, it seems
that KB Kids canceled my order and neglected to tell me, so I may not be
getting these.  Depends on how much I argue with them I guess.

Troy