  *73559 (-20)
  Re: Technic air-dampers

(...) Huw, they must vary from lot to lot, because I have one that was built up on about the 25th of aug, and is still fine...I don't know, it could be yet to go though :) James (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals

Wes, You can add me to the list of impressed synchro enthusiasts! :-) Very nice design. Your compact design inspired me also... So, I went off and found another suitable tire for the small wheel hubs. It's actually two smaller o-rings and a larger (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: info on pneumatics

(...) Mike (and all) I would try your local builders, or try talking to your local model engineering club. Over here (in Canada) you can get PVC tubing for 17 cents (about 9 P) a foot. It works great for distance tubing (like points on a lego (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  (canceled)

  Re: **** the Scout ****

(...) Perhaps I should've clarified my initial statement about passive vs. active sensors. According to TLG the Scout works with any passive sensor and has an internal ADC to measure analog voltages. Presumably there is an internal pullup resistor (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Cathedrals (was LEGOLAND Buildings....)

(...) It looks like Richard's student's creation is the multicolored one. I've updated my page to reflect all of these. Thanks everyone for the pointers. (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO at McDonalds

Hi guys and Mark, (...) In Holland its an croccodile, its has been there for 4 years too. numbered 1641 greetings and keep building Nico (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  White Hats

Anybody have any of those white hats that you get with the banker dudes? They're really small and have a small brim. I need one so I can complete my Hoth Luke figure, it's the last piece, and I can't find one anywhere. Thanks, K@rl M@rtinson (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Slave 1 Cockpit II

(...) cool! can't wait to see it. I like seeing all these different variations on the same ship done by so many AFOLs... it really gives a good example of how individual working style affects the designs we all do. As for the Slave I, that was the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

{snip} I had two in one buying binge recently, the first was in 4559 (cargo railway) missing a 1x2 white plate with one stud on top (instead of two, pardon my terminology) the other was in the ninja stone tower bridge (6089) a 1x2 gray plate with a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: info on pneumatics

Hi All Thanks for all the great info on pneumatics. I'm just playing around with a few of the ideas, and I'll let you know if I come up with anything good. I found a source for tubing. The RS catalogue contains Silicon tubing of 3 m length, with a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Paradisa babes WTB/T

Hey all: Does anyone have a few Paradisa babes with the big eyelashes and open mouth they are willing to sell/trade? I am not positive, having never seen one, but I think they have either pink with flowers, or red halter top torsos. Both have white (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Un dominio per ILM?

"Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:FL95Eq.MHp@lugnet.com... (...) P.S.: ho un sacco di spazio sui miei server.... (leggasi: nessuna spesa per housing, hosting, ecc.). Ciao (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

(...) I've heard of mis-packed lego instances 3 times in all my 23 years of existance: 1: Around '88 or '89, a friend of mine bought the FUTURON monorail. A Trans-blue windshield was interchanged with a Trans-Green one. Status of mistake? Unknown. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) D'oh! Forgot the new one! Anyways, here it is, in its correct position: Pikeman's Helm (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) My Favorites (Castle and Castle Compatible), from Best to Worst: "Pig-Faced" Moveable Visor Helm Bullet Helm Cloak Cowl Damsel Peaked Hat Wizard/Witch Hat Robin Hood Cap Helm w/Noseguard (gaah! I hate forgeting names!) Samurai Helm (gaah! I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sesti!

"Marco Beri" <marcob@equalis.it> wrote in message news:383251b1.372153...net.com... (...) (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  anyone modelled divers goggles

Hi, I'm after a dat file of the diving goggles. Sorry I have no idea what the part number is but its not in my current ldraw parts list. RSJ (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Thanks Aaron for the hint about 6090!

Just wanted to say thanks to Aaron West for the note about Shop@home having #6090. I had seen this is the past flyers from Lego, but never dreamed of having one until today. As soon as I read the post, I called S@H and mine is on it's way!. Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some questions...

In lugnet.org, Ryan Dennett writes: Potomac Mills mall is that mega outlet mall on I95 in Prince William County. Just drive south on 95 from dc and you'll see it on your right a minute or so after you cross Bull Run. Trivia fact: Potomac Mills mall (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact