  *72707 (-20)
  Re: Explorien Starship #6982

(...) I just saw one at the TRU in Colonial Heights, VA. Same price. I could pick it up if anyone wants it. John (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Chess Set

Great minds think alike, I guess [grin]. Nice set. BTW, I like the yellow with the white trim. eric ---...--- Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org "Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?

(...) Yeah, it doesn't really belong in .general without some more explanation probably... most likely more fit for .castle... The "debate" is over the potential name of the new series being released for 2000 in the castle theme. Since no names are (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1680

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) It (...) I am thinking of carts, either 1877 (90) or 1974 (89) each has 2 figures - but why does 1680 sound familiar??? 1877 was in a Valupack (1675) and 1974 was in a Valupack (1974). Are you saying I am (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Train Auction Update--Going 2!

Most lots now going 2, so they'll be sold Monday if there aren't new bids. Still some pretty good deals here, in my opinion! Welcome to Alan's First Train Auction! This auction includes a selection of 4.5V, 9V, and 12V sets, parts, and accessories. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGOLAND Buildings....

(...) Mont St.-Michel is in the background of some the above pictures. The cathedral on top of this island is half Romanesque and half Gothic. I'd love to see a close up detail of how they made the buttresses and windows for the Gothic portion. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  RE: tracking robot position

If you could somehow interface a serial mousing device with the RCX, then I hold that Microsoft's new Intellimouse, with no moving parts and a tiny CMOS camera eye, would be the way to go. Regards, Issac. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Slave 1 Cockpit II

(...) Well, I don't think either one is a perfect solution. The Naboo Fighter canopy gets too narrow at the front (as oriented on the Naboo Fighter) to be the top of Slave 1's cockpit. and I think I'd rather have the two smoke hinged pieces as (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 1680

(...) I can't seem to find it on the Pause Guide either (unless you mistyped the number :) ) Where did you come across this set? DaveE (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1680

(...) I can't seem to find it on the Pause Guide either (unless you mistyped the number :) ) Where did you come across this set? DaveE (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m366z73kzi.fsf@....uio.no... (...) Nice call! That's a pretty good guess. There could even be two escape pods. That would be better than having the cockpit as an escape pod. But (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question on 948 Go Kart tubing

(...) Thanks Huw.... I think I actually have the tubing for the 948, but it is mixed in with a bunch of different sizes and types. I am not sure which tubes are for which set. Measurements would be fantastic! Thanks! Eric (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Adventurers Minifigs...

(...) Alright Jonas, are you ready for the can of worms you just opened? Here goes the entire list of adventurers minifigs: Johnny Thunder - Sam Grant - Joe Freemann Harry Cane - Billy Speed Doctor Kilroy - Professor Kilroy - Doctor Charles (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: tracking robot position

Using two rotation sensors should do the job nicely, at a higher cost however. But you can connect them directly to the RCX. About that : did anyone build a reliable (and cheaper) rotation sensor replacement? Why not using a lego wheel with holes (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: building a maze

So, finally, someone managed to build a bot which walks into a virtual maze... Sound great, and looks like what I launched some weeks ago : the lab chalenge... I'm still trying this, but it's quite hard to have your bot do the right things. If (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Save image in pbForth (srec version)

(...) Oh, you mean that you can save the system dictionary up to the point of the SAVE_SYSTEM stuff that is at the end of the dictionary? Great! (...) I think a SAVE_SYSTEM script that is loaded in just before the system is to be saved is right. I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Age average

(...) The same trick that the people (like me) who that age guessing site claims are under 30 who remember watching the first moon landing... Larry, I'm sorry, you've been disillusioned by your godhood. History just didn't happen the way you think (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...

(...) Ah, yes! I forgot that. Thanks for reminding me. (...) Well, in that case, perhaps we can expect to get some battle droids in the MTT after all. It will most certainly not contain the hordes of droids shown in this scene, though: (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Custom Star Wars Minifigs Page

Someone here requested that I point out that FBTB is set up with a Minifig Archive, where I plan to house any and all official and custom Star Wars minifigs. If you have some work you'd like to display, more info can be found at the site. Tim (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

(...) Hi, Either weekend is fine with me, and I think Saturday would be better, but Sunday is not impossible for me. I don't do much trading (I can't seem to part with any Lego), but I can bring a creation, and maybe a hopefully uncommon set, built (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact