 Star Wars / 4514
Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:50:39 GMT

"Sun Yun" <yun@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

true, they usually do show the figures that come with the set but i think
you'll also notice that the millenium falcon is shown without figures but we
know it at least comes with a han and a leia(hopefully a chewie too).

Ah, yes!  I forgot that.  Thanks for reminding me.

In regards to the MTT, if you look at the early pictures of the 2000
sets that were on www.theouterrim.com, I believe I saw six droids
extending out of the set.

Well, in that case, perhaps we can expect to get some battle droids in
the MTT after all.

It will most certainly not contain the hordes of droids shown in this
scene, though:

    http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/c00am-12.html

Fredrik