 Star Wars / 4512
Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:31:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Jonas Marcho" <bolahead@bellsouth.net> writes:

I wonder if the MTT will include a lot of battle droids within, as it
did in the movie?

There are no droids shown in the catalogue entry, so I'm sure it doesn't
contain any droids.  That's the usual way of presenting LEGO sets in the
catalogue, I think.

true, they usually do show the figures that come with the set but i think
you'll also notice that the millenium falcon is shown without figures but we
know it at least comes with a han and a leia(hopefully a chewie too).

In regards to the MTT, if you look at the early pictures of the 2000 sets that
were on www.theouterrim.com, I believe I saw six droids extending out of the
set.  Not as great as having the hundred or so that should be on it but
definitely better than nothing.

I'm hoping they make an ultimate collectors set that has the appropriate
number of droids.   That would be too good to be true though.

sun