 Castle / 588
Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:17:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Or is trying to give them an unoffical name a rush to judgment?  :-)

Wow, what a thread.  I have no idea what you guys are talking about :)
I'm replying to the first post and I've read subsequent posts - but
still have no idea what this is about...it does sound
intriguing...anyone want to give me a clue?

Yeah, it doesn't really belong in .general without some more explanation
probably... most likely more fit for .castle...

The "debate" is over the potential name of the new series being released for
2000 in the castle theme. Since no names are listed in the catalogs, we've been
off and calling them whatever our little hearts desire. And since they have
pictures of bull-horns on their shields, we've been coming up with some rather
silly cow-type names. :)

DaveE