  *72696 (-20)
  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m366z73kzi.fsf@....uio.no... (...) Nice call! That's a pretty good guess. There could even be two escape pods. That would be better than having the cockpit as an escape pod. But (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question on 948 Go Kart tubing

(...) Thanks Huw.... I think I actually have the tubing for the 948, but it is mixed in with a bunch of different sizes and types. I am not sure which tubes are for which set. Measurements would be fantastic! Thanks! Eric (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Adventurers Minifigs...

(...) Alright Jonas, are you ready for the can of worms you just opened? Here goes the entire list of adventurers minifigs: Johnny Thunder - Sam Grant - Joe Freemann Harry Cane - Billy Speed Doctor Kilroy - Professor Kilroy - Doctor Charles (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: tracking robot position

Using two rotation sensors should do the job nicely, at a higher cost however. But you can connect them directly to the RCX. About that : did anyone build a reliable (and cheaper) rotation sensor replacement? Why not using a lego wheel with holes (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: building a maze

So, finally, someone managed to build a bot which walks into a virtual maze... Sound great, and looks like what I launched some weeks ago : the lab chalenge... I'm still trying this, but it's quite hard to have your bot do the right things. If (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Save image in pbForth (srec version)

(...) Oh, you mean that you can save the system dictionary up to the point of the SAVE_SYSTEM stuff that is at the end of the dictionary? Great! (...) I think a SAVE_SYSTEM script that is loaded in just before the system is to be saved is right. I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Age average

(...) The same trick that the people (like me) who that age guessing site claims are under 30 who remember watching the first moon landing... Larry, I'm sorry, you've been disillusioned by your godhood. History just didn't happen the way you think (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...

(...) Ah, yes! I forgot that. Thanks for reminding me. (...) Well, in that case, perhaps we can expect to get some battle droids in the MTT after all. It will most certainly not contain the hordes of droids shown in this scene, though: (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Custom Star Wars Minifigs Page

Someone here requested that I point out that FBTB is set up with a Minifig Archive, where I plan to house any and all official and custom Star Wars minifigs. If you have some work you'd like to display, more info can be found at the site. Tim (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

(...) Hi, Either weekend is fine with me, and I think Saturday would be better, but Sunday is not impossible for me. I don't do much trading (I can't seem to part with any Lego), but I can bring a creation, and maybe a hopefully uncommon set, built (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?

And they hear this every week when they're watching the Great One check people in to the Smackdown Hotel. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "AFOOL" acronym (was: Re: Letter to the LEGO President...)

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message <19991111.181359.509...no.com>... (...) I was doing so well until that fateful day when I typed "lego" in the eBay search box. I like to say, " AFOOL and his money are soon parted... online." -- Have fun! John The (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...

(...) true, they usually do show the figures that come with the set but i think you'll also notice that the millenium falcon is shown without figures but we know it at least comes with a han and a leia(hopefully a chewie too). In regards to the MTT, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Train Show This Weekend

I plan on going to the train show at the fairgrounds this weekend. I was thinking of going Saturday after lunch (I want to conserve the morning for potential LEGO drying in the sun - my porch faces east). If it's raining I may decide to go in the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: LEGO Chess Set

(...) project: (URL) question/comments welcome, ditto (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Cybermaster???

Hi Fresh from a scintillating experience in the cybermaster group. Its very zen (The sound of one hand clapping and all that) go there now to relax and recuperate from the pressures of modern life. Seriously though, I am after some expert advise, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2000 Technic

Yeah, I saw that myself. I mentioned it in the thread on lugnet.general about the all the colors of bricks. I wonder about those new RoboRiders. How, exactly, do they 'shoot'? "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wow, check out the size of this ship! (Not my auction)

eBay has a new reserve policy, I think which says the minimum must be at least 25% of the reserve. Maybe he wants $2,000 for it. Whatever he wants, I think $500 is too much. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

(...) The forward voltage of the LED does depend on the colour. In an electronics catalogue, the following values are listed, but do vary for specific devices. Red typically 2v Yellow 2.1v Green 2.2v Blue 3.3v White 3.6v ///// < .. > > - (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dino Names (was: Tricerablock's horns)

(...) churning (...) One more for the list is a play on Allosaurus- Scalasaurus. Mark L (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact