  *72522 (-20)
  FA: 38 Lego Lots - MISB Century Skyway G2! Castle and Pirate BONANZA!!!

Thanks for looking! Century Skyway Going Twice! Click here to bid or view: (URL) here: (URL) Description Currently Bids Status Current End [PDT] Lego 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191 : Extreme Team (Kabaya), MISB $25.00 Lego 3070, 3071, 3072, 3073 : (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGOLAND Buildings....

(...) Yes, Mont St Michel and Sacre Coeur, I believe. For pic of Sacre Coeur, see here (bottom picture on the page): (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  1680

Has anyone come across this set as I can't find it on Kevin Loch's site?. It is from 1990 and is a small cart with 3 Forest People/Robin Hood figures. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) I'd attend. Likely drag my wife with me, but might not due to costs. (this dammed island is so expensive to get off of!) (...) Advantage...LLC (...) Not so likely. No 'home' group to organize I'd think either twin cities or LLC or NMRA (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

(...) It is used for the Hydronauts' "armor" It is a very cool color. You can also add to the reflective list matallic green. I'm pretty sure the crystals in the meteors in the Space Ports sets are this color. Greg "Nope, sorry" Majewski (URL)Simon (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  RE: Homemade LED Bricks

(...) not being an electronic engineer, what is "appropriate"? D. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Ultimate Resume Item

Robot Builder Intern Position Available Firstly, my apologies for posting a job advert in this group. Gentle redirection to a more appropriate newsgroup is welcome. We are a 250-person company with a very successful product which integrates many (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) I'm working on it... <grin> As soon as my next shipment of red plates gets here, I should be able to complete my model of Smaug. He's more-or-less at minifig scale, sitting ~75 studs long or so. Of course, artisic liscence prevails, since I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "AFOOL" acronym (was: Re: Letter to the LEGO President...)

(...) ROFL! How true. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Slave 1 Cockpit

Duane Hess wrote in message ... (...) I believe the cockpit on the slave I is the trans blue one on this very set, not the "helicopter" windshield as was stated in the original message of this thread. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  6067 6023 and others

I have for sale the following. Good condition instructions for 6067. Any offers? Also I have 6023 in good condition with instructions but no box. There is one bit missing - a red banner. I have many other small sets but I'm not sure how complete (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) It might be hard to make the differences obvious, considering all the races would have to be the same size. I would like to see Lego do a LotR theme, since they could produce the specialized pieces that would be needed. Such as: -bushy hobbit (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

Looks like we have our master builder speaker... The MNRA is a great tie-in. We should approach them with the idea of hosting an LTC side event at the same locale. A first pass proposel list might be: 1) Convention display space for a layout 2) A (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Age average

(...) Bet away. And since you admit you have a good paying job, you can send some of that extra money my way so I don't have to suffer :) I do agree with Bram, the trouble with being a JrFOL is that 1. most don't have the income that would help to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: RCX output and Trains

(...) I just bought my first LEGO train earlier this week, and actually tried this experiment. You can run a train directly off of an RCX motor output. Just connect the track's power connector to an RCX motor output instead of to the train speed (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lo shuttle ha un suo bioritmo???

(...) Ma e` ovvio... e` senz'altro per via del (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

All- What about coordinating the conference with the NMRA show in San Jose next summer? And if you'd like, I was a LEGO Master Model Builder five years ago. Right now there are only three left in the U.S. The model shop went through the fitness (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Cingoli e motori

(...) Sai che puoi usare come sensore rotazionale l'aggeggio che serve a far ruotare la luce nelle fibre ottiche? Mi sono spiegato male ma dovrebbe fare parte dell'espansione Robot Creatures. Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Lot's of responses to this. Based on everyone's comments and a couple of other things I remembered, I've revised the list. New list follows, with some comments inline and other comments following... We're now on 35 colours - close to the 41 someone (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Royal Knight Torso's for auction on Ebay!!!

Here are some links to some Royal knight Torso's on Ebay, No Reserve! Doyle 12 Kings torso's (URL) red plate torso's (URL) White Royal Knight Torso's (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact