  *71875 (-20)
  Re: Train windows in red white and black.

John Warren <warren71@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FKytMs.4q3@lugnet.com... (...) step (...) don't (...) I managed to get my hands on a 7745 in the late '80's from my late grandpa and that set comes with four pair of red train doors. Call me (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Sadly a look at this group...

Sadly a look at this group, and I see there is no mention of the year 2000 catalogue. This can only mean there will be no pirates this year. Role on 2001! Scott A (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Microfigure wheeled vehicles

Some time ago, I thought: Why should the space fans have all the fun of making microfigure scale models? For those who don't know: Microfigure scale is anything smaller than minifigure scale. So I thought about making a wheeled vehicle in a scale (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Is this really going to happen?! (...) It is too easy to build your own. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Lego close-out sale at Tuesday Morning

According to an advertisement that I received in the mail, the store Tuesday Morning is having a Lego closeout sale from Wednesday, November 17th through Tuesday, December 30th. I believe that the ad said that sets would be discounted from 33% to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Help identify this catalog

This sounds similar to a catalog that was out last year. It was a 25th anniversary catalog which contained the general product line, but I think was missing S@H stuff and and may not have had any price info. I have two different versions. One of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: #6991 (Monorail Transport Base) from DYA

Well done Emmanuel! (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) Doyle (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  GATS Show GA this Weekend

Hi! I'm planning on driving sown to the GATS show in gwinnett GA this weekend with some of my friends. I was wondering if the NGLTC was still going to be showing their layout and if any other LUGNETers were going to be there. Thanks! Patricia (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even more 2000 comments

(...) From a purely architectural view, extreme slopes make for great Mansard roofs. Those are the ones you see all over Paris, as well as American Victorian, Empire, Italianate, Beaux Arts, and other historic styles. The 1x2x3 and 2x2x3 regular (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Another mention of Lego

If anyone's interested in seeing Wrox Press's interview with me - in which I did manage to get a brief mention of Lego, it's at. (URL) need to scroll down to question 10. I think this interview should be read by a fair number of people, mostly not (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help identify this catalog

Mark Koesel wrote in message ... (...) Is it a yellowish-orange color on the cover? If so, I also have one of these. It was lying on a register counter at a TRU and the cashier told me I could have it. About the only thing of interest in it that we (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) looking guys are called) seemed to be exclusively Dragon Masters Helmet with one bullet helm. The Retro-Royal Knights included a number of styles with cheers to the kettle-helm, but again, I didn't spot a bat helmet. I would have prefered a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  The THING (Re: 2000 Artic theme = space)

(...) You want hostile environment? Check out the movie, John Carpenter's "The THING". It doesn't get much more hostile! ..joseph g (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Help identify this catalog

While at Toys R Us this past weekend (in Novi, MI) I was given a mysterious Lego catalog by a very nice cashier. In fact, she even cut the coupon out of the back of the catalog for me, so that I could get $2 off of my purchase 8448. The catalog is (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: shop at home news

(...) prices in US dollars? And then tax/import on top of that? (...) Hmm, I never checked the Lego Direct flyers, so you might be right. I know our store prices are a few points lower, even after currency conversion, so I assumed S@H reflected (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  A new respect...

After seeing the LEGO 2000 catalogue, I find myself with a new respect for Johnny Thunder. I'll admit, I've kinda thought he was a wimp, but seeing him striding confidently from his cage-hauling truck towards a Tyrannosaurus with nothing but a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  WTB/WTT for Original Instructions

I’m looking for original instructions for the sets listed below. I will pay handsomely for any of the originals you may be willing to part with. If you’d like to trade, I have an extensive lego collection from which I’m sure we can find just the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What might have been...

A microcosm of this sequence was what happened with the McDonald's sets. When the first online pictures appeared, all I could read was 'Is that pink ? Is it really purple ??' Then, when the sets came out, we find that they are not all that bad, yes (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Auction: Trains--4554 going for $100, more!

Advances start tomorrow! Get your bids in! Some of the sets are going for less than recent auctions, so there are still some decent deals to be found. Welcome to Alan's First Train Auction! This auction includes a selection of 4.5V, 9V, and 12V (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact