 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3173
3172  |  3174
Subject:
WTB/WTT for Original Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:20:12 GMT

I’m looking for original instructions for the sets listed below.  I will pay
handsomely for
any of the originals you may be willing to part with.  If you’d like to trade,
I have an
extensive lego collection from which I’m sure we can find just the right pieces
to make it
worth your while.

  High Priority Wants:
6010 Supply Wagon
6012 Seige/Crossbow Cart
6017 Kings Oarsmen
6022 Horse Cart
6030 Black Knights Catapult
6049 Viking Voyager
6059 Knights Stronghold
6071 Forestmens Crossing
6085 Black Monarchs Castle
6086 Blzck Knights Castle

6970 Beta 1 Command Base

368 Taxi Station
390 1913 Cadillac
555 Hospital
565 Moon Landing
585 Police Headquarters
698 Boeing  727

         Low Priority Wants:
192 Policemen
385 Jeep with Steering
425 Forklift
490 Mobile Crane
491 Formula Racer
614 Excavator
640 Fire Truck and Trailer
661 Spirit of St. Louis
662 Dump Truck
697 Stage Coach
770 Rescue Helicopter
780 Road Construction Set

6510 Mud Racer
6532 Diesel Dumper
6539 Victory Cup Racers
6630 Bucket Loader
6820 Starfire I

Thanks for taking a look and hopefully we can work out a trade or purchase.

Brian