  *71628 (-20)
  Re: Gray & Black plates on BRICKS ending w/in 24 hrs

(...) *groan* Why must you taunt me with these things? :) And when I have already gone far over my Lego budget for the month? I guess I'll just have to go to the admin menu and delete that auction so it doesn't tempt me anymore. (JUST KIDDING) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 1.5

The white gear should be packaged up and sent to: Doug Wilcox 30 George Street Brockton, MA 02302 :) Seriously, the gear is generally referred to as a clutch gear, and is useful for mechanisms which need to reach a certain point and stop without (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What the...?

(...) That is the biggest mistake (next to making the falcon cockpit 1 fig wide) that TLG has made for 2000 -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 21

For those who have finished bidding and are ready to send payment, please email me with your address and preferred class of shipping (I will be using USPS), and I will tell you how much it will be. 1. This is a Once, Twice, Sold auction. 2. To bid (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KB and sales (was Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle)

(...) The two stores I called were both just regular "mall" KB Toys stores and not the ToyWorks stores. Is it possible that they have different sale schedules? Also, is it possible that the sales are regional? I didn't see the KB circular in the SF (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2000 lego stuff

(...) How do you know that? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Train, Castle, Technic, Divers & ADVENT CALENDER

Some changes Advent Calender: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

What kind of helmets are the two soldiers to the left of the gate in 6091 wearing. Notice one has a classic axe in light gray (spare parts for the yellow castle figs). Timbo (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

(...) hours ago, so he *is* available. Let him answer to the allegations brought against him from Morten. I haven't dealt with John, but have dealt with a number of US people and have had no problems at all, so I agree it seems unusual, but Morten (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) I sure hope they did the stained glass window in the secret door frame on clear plastic so it is actually transluncent. Timbo (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: retrocastle

(...) above that has dark gray then look at the lower MTT, also remember we though X- wing might be in dark gray and it wasnt. wow if this is gray I am buying several of them, forget waiting on auction that may not have them!! Let me know your (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  My Analysis of the 2000 Sets

Well, lets start at the begining! *Please direct replies to the appropriate places(Star Wars to .starwars, etc.)* *Soccer* 3401 - Not much to recommend this set, IMO. I doubt I'll get it. 3403 - Looks decent, 8 seats is good, as are the 6x8 slopes. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

(...) Well, John reported 6, I only found 4. I guess someone else grabbed 2. Then again, I only looked up and down the Lego section, not even bothering to look behind me at the other shelves, and I ought to know better. So I got the 4 *visible* (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

(...) Mostly my hyperbole.... Still, getting envelopes for that amount of helium is difficult. (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Line in the Sand

(...) I'll make these changes. I think all your points have been discussed in follow-up messages, so I'll make my responses (if there are any) to those later messages. Steve (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I feel like a junkie!

(...) and (...) Oh, I wasn't thinking it was transparant in those colors - but it *might*, and probably *should* be a clear piece with printing. But my cynicism doesn't think so. (...) Ok, I feel dumb, now. :) James (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego 2000 from a slope enthusiast

Not only are all the slopes that other have mentioned very interesting, I noticed that *every* set on this page of the Lego direct flyer: (URL) to have 2x2 medium slope convex corners! A nice trend, I must say. /Eric McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: building a maze

It sounds like you want a maze that you can build on any given floor, such that the floor itself forms the floor of the maze and all you actually supply is the walls. I would suggest buying some 2x4s (as we call them in the U.S.) -- the type of wood (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 1.5

I ordered the 1.5 upgrade over the net on Thursday, 10/28 & received it yesterday Monday, 11/9 which was within the 10 working days promised. Does anyone have a clue what the limited slip gear (white) is for? John deVries zozzles@lanl.gov (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Shoddy MF

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:FKy6x4.LuI@lugnet.com... (...) though. (...) done. (...) TLG makes the bricks! They could easily have created larger saucer sections, or better yet used good old (and new) fashioned slopes. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact