  *70804 (-20)
  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) I made my own deal. (...) I've tried this before myself, didn't work too well. My good friend Jack produces add-on kits of detailed parts for the Millenium Falcon models. He's learned some new stuff over the last year and is certain he can (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Is Jambalaya a dismal failure?

(...) That would be my fault. :/ I've been spending most of my jambalaya time co-ordinating the boxes and doing 'background' stuff, and neglecting to tell people about it. I'll try and get better for that, but as has been the case most of the time (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  1997 Vintave MIB sets

I just got a deal on a bunch of 1997 vintage sets, take a look at what's available, drop me a line if interested. (URL) -Earle Bulk Order LEGO lego@earleshouse.com ByTheBrick (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Three Cheers

(...) I gotta weigh in on the cynical side, but who would have expected anything else from me? I'm reminded, after seeing several "finally, a first step" messages, of the gushy responses to the new parts packs this year - black roof bricks, black (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legofest

Ancora ciao a tutti Allora sia per il 28 novembre il primo legofest ufficiale in Italia. Come vi avevo gia' detto io ricandido casa mia come possibile punto di incontro e se siamo fino a 8-10 rilancio anche la possibilita' di preparare qualcosa di (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  old 4,5v trainaccessories for trade

I am looking for 12v things from the 80`s. Red 12v trainmotor Red,black and large red wheelsets Black and grey 28x6 wagonplates Magnetic couplings 7862 decoupler Red boogie plates All thats have to do with trains from the grey era. I have for trade: (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8001 Battle Droid IS available online

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message news:FKttoq.K07@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) I have seen this set (8437, I think?) for £9.99 in Woolies, (in Fleet (Hampshire) at least) -- Colin numbersix@freshfroot...erve.co.uk (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) There is a sliding joint between the forward pivot in front of the drive wheels that translates forward and back relative to the leading truck. Thus, when the train goes around curves, the joint (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Better sets for adults

(...) Well, there are about 2,000 elements that people can't agree on a name for. And there are about 3,000 sets, each with a different mix of elements and average about 120 pieces each. I am working on a program that will allow people to work (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Update 9906?

[ XFUT lugnet.cad ] Adam Howard asked when the next parts update will show up. Terry has been much too busy lately, to work on the parts update (or play with LEGO for that matter), so he has handed the task of preparing the parts updates over to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  FS Mint In Box Old Stock Lego Sets

(...) prices. (...) be (...) one (...) mib (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Better sets for adults

I've noted some recent comments about "adult" requirements for lego sets. On the assumtion that most adult lego builders are an imaginative lot, why do you need "sets"? My only complaint is that there are many pieces in some of the technic sets (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Categorizing uploaded robot images on legomindstorms.com

(...) This is great, and the community welcomes your participation. My comments on these categories: - Although there may not be examples yet there, most of my use of the brick is in the area of automation... train control programs, automation of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Puzzle URL needed

There was a puzzle contest on line - I read about it on Lugnet, but now I can not find it. Does anyone know where I can find it? -- Have fun! John My Trade/Sale (and links) Page (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  6271 Imperial Flagship w/Shooting Cannons on eBay

I have a complete 6271 Imperial Flagship with shooting cannons up on eBay. Check the following URL for details or to place a bid. Thanks for looking. (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Three Cheers

(...) Group (...) and (...) To those of us without much interest in any of the robotics stuff this new may not seem all that important at the moment. However, I think it's a huge step for TLG and I want to make sure I take time to say so. My simple (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics)

  Settimi

Con il traffico degli ultimi giorni, (dopo un periodo di relativa calma), questo NG è al settimo posto tra quelli della gerarchia nntp://lugnet.loc. Abbiamo battuto i tedeschi.... Ritenendo irraggiungibili nntp://lugnet.loc.us e (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Need inventory of Robosports set

try (2 URLs) Kirkwood J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message news:FKqF2D.GE0@lugnet.com... (...) can't (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Does 5808 The Fairy Castle, qualify as castle

(...) the accessories are the greatest for castle fans! i've used the princess crowns on mini-figs, as well as the great selection of multi-coloured trans wands. the apples and carrots and other food items mean my castle inhabitants won't starve, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fest

One fine day, Liam scribbled... (...) Sadly not, but I look forward to meeting him! (...) Probably, although it won't be as grand as some. As a host of international minifig travellers Colin and Wanda, I will be bringing along the MOC M:Tron craft (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact