 Castle / 438
Re: Does 5808 The Fairy Castle, qualify as castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 16:11:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Such as? Which parts would be usefull for us regular castle builders?

well it might depend on what sort of castle your are building, but if it was a
chateau style as opposed to a middle ages grey, defensive fortress style, then
I could see using some of the elements like the pillars, the green base for a
formal gardens, that pillared wall sort of thing,

of course you would have to buy several sets!

Perhaps it could be used in a Gullivers Travels type of way with one of the
big people from belville (prince william) being tied down by minifigs!!

the question was more of a joke really!

regards
lawrence

the accessories are the greatest for castle fans! i've used the princess crowns
on mini-figs, as well as the great selection of multi-coloured trans wands. the
apples and carrots and other food items mean my castle inhabitants won't
starve, and gives my peasants something to harvest! the baseplates can lead to
some interesting architectural features. other neat accessories are the large
goblets, silver dining plates, and mint sea shells.

later ~ craig