  *70731 (-20)
  Re: Is there a parts inventory of space sets?

(...) a large quantity of a certain element, it would be helpful to know which parts are contained in each set, how many, and in what color. I suppose that one could figure this out by looking at the Brickshelf sheets for every *old* set as it (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

Does anybody have a pitchfork from the castle sets for sale? I just haven't been able to find one at all. Let me know if you do, it would be very appreciated! (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Plastic Tackle Boxes (Was Re: I'm sorting by color now!)

Allan Bedford wrote in message <01bf28b3$1a3e22c0$5...potome>... (...) The smell is definitely not from the Lego, I made a point of checking the new containers for the smell when I'd opened them for the first time, before I'd put any Lego inside. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Theme longevity? (Was: Wild West ?!)

(...) To follow up on my own post, the latest rumor is that Pirates are not returning in 2000, but will in 2001. We'll see... Steve (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Does this two set avaiable in US

(...) Actually they were sold for a short time earlier this year at the LEGO Imagination Center - Mall of America (LIC-MOA). Steve [the other LEGO-Demlow brother] (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pirate Wackos

Tony Priestman wrote in message ... (...) Sheep? That would be a joke about New Zealanders, no? Richard Still baldly going... Speak to the Governor at (URL) pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: In Ottawa next week

(...) it seems the .ca groups are not all that active.... so I'm posting to .general to see if anyone might be from the area but not actively watching the .ca groups. Love to meet some fans I've not met before!! ++lar (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Items for sale

Hello Benjamin, I would be interested in getting the metal conductor rails. I have no need for the Transformer though, as i alredy have two. Im guessing postage shouldn't be too much for just the rails, they're sturdy things so they dont require (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Three Cheers

[Crossposted to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, and lugnet.announce; followups to lugnet.dear-lego] All, This is a rally for everyone to give a round of applause to the LEGO Group for its unprecedented overture this past week. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Fly-in cargo port

(...) Go right ahead! (I look forward to raytraces... :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: I'm going to throw up...

I get funny looks when I buy 10-30 at a time, but I just say, "NO, they are for ME". You'd think they'd know fanatics by now, after the TeenyBeanies ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: programming in MS Visual C++

(...) Ron, You might wnt to check out (URL) The page is kind of reluctant to load for some reason, but it is essentially a description of integrating Spirit OCX into the VC++ environment. Cheers JP (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: YEAH!!!!!!! AucZILLA has Shipped!

(...) Yeah, didn't you specifically say you didn't want the auction called SetZilla? :) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

I'm not a big fan of steam but this looks very sweet. One question I have about the drive train, the distance between the front and back pivot points needs to be shorter when going around a curve than when you're on a tangent. How do you accomodate (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Questions on selling train 'kits'

(...) I've sold 4. I set the starting bid for the first one on a whim because it was a charity donation. My gut tells me that I am making a bit of money on them but not a lot. I keep meaning to sit down and figure out what my cost for them is. (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need inventory of Robosports set

I have it. Would you like a scan of the parts list? I am not sure if this group takes binaries, if not I'll e-mail it to you. Just let me know. e-mail: op@satx.rr.com J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message news:FKqF2D.GE0@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Look at this orange car

(...) Gondola. (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact