 General / 9744
Re: In Ottawa next week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 06:58:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I am in Ottawa Tuesday through Friday next week. Anyone in the area that would
be interested in a mini-fest some nite? Let me know. Love to meet ya!

I could even see going to somewhere half way between Ottawa and Montreal with
enough advance notice/planning

(copied Quebec group to catch any Hull residents...)

Larry Pieniazek

it seems the .ca groups are not all that active.... so I'm posting to .general
to see if anyone might be from the area but not actively watching the .ca
groups. Love to meet some fans I've not met before!!

++lar