 Robotics / 7994
Re: programming in MS Visual C++
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 05:03:11 GMT

Ronnie Wong wrote:

Is there anyone that knows how to upload programs in visual c++ to the Lego
Mindstorms unit?  I'm trying to program my unit using the visual c++.
Thank you all for your feedback.
Ron.

Ron,

You might wnt to check out
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/8306/Lego/mindprog.html.  The page is kind of
reluctant to load for some reason, but it is essentially a description of integrating
Spirit OCX into the VC++ environment.

Cheers

JP