 Marketplace / Auctions / 3097
Re: YEAH!!!!!!! AucZILLA has Shipped!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 04:46:40 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Yeah, I got mine today too.

I just wish I had gotten my SetZILLA bucket - still waiting on that :-/

It's weird, Tom, every time you call the auction "SetZILLA", the set you
bought somehow walks away from my packing area and hides under the bed.
I've had to go retrieve it several times.  I think it's ready to make the
journey now, though...

Yeah, didn't you specifically say you didn't want the auction called
SetZilla?  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/