 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 48
Re: Fly-in cargo port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 05:11:08 GMT

"Mark Nelson" <3nelsons@pressenter.com> writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Here's a study (no walls/few details) of a fly-in cargo port for a
spaceship/station.  Please LMKWYT and feel free to expand on this • design.
--Bram

Oooooohhh, it makes my fingers itch with the want to make a huge
spaceship with them in it...

Go right ahead!  (I look forward to raytraces... :)
--Bram