  *70536 (-20)
  Res-Q-fan-attic

A year or more ago, when the Res-Q line popped up at local toy shops, I went bonkers! My favorite colors (black & yellow bricks with dark blue windows!!) suddenly combined to finally (Now the police/firemen can sleep easy. On the streets and in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: new space craft rendering

I call it the XG48i. It doesn't have a nick name yet, any suggestions? Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone have videos?

(...) Elephants skyscraper'. The story was the same as in the book, and the pictures [from memory] were about the same, so I'd guess this is what would be on any videos. Also, I have at least 2, and probably up to 6 different fabuland characters who (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: In what sets do #2 angle connectors come?

kjmrr wrote in message ... (...) [snip] (...) Oops.... following up on my own post: Todd pointed out to me that I was in error on the color of the part in 8414. It is actually GRAY not Yellow as I previously stated (its been fixed it in the above (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: OZAFOL's unite!!

Name: Benjamin Whytcross Age: 23 Where in OZ: Colac, Victoria Occupation: About to complete Computer Technology course. Married: not yet. Kids: nope. Lego fan since: Well, I think my first set started me at around 2. Number of pieces: I don't even (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Many bulk plates by color on BRICKS

I put up a bunch of plates by size & color on BRICKS. They end this weekend. (URL) have a few more plate lots that I'll be adding this weekend also. Thanks, Julie (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Fun pieces from 6441 on eBay

I put up some of the fun pieces from 6441 on eBay tonight. They are 3 day auctions. (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Lego Fairy

I guess I should mention I placed 2 seperate orders. I received my second order no problem. And, I was quite happy to see that my 6441 Deep Reef Refuge included a divers poster. Yippee!! Julie (...) a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FA(eBay): Duplo set 1856 Special Water Park Tub

Duplo set 1856 Special Water Park Tub (1996, rare?) (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Medieval towns (was Re: Wild West ?!)

Heather Patey wrote in message ... (...) just (...) streets (...) the (...) I'd buy that for a dollar. It would improve my Imperials Guards towns dramatically. I have to exclude all my town roadplates at present, because they're too neat. Where to I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New info and SDK for the Scout!

For your convenience, here is the url of the page with the new information that Robert Eddings described: (URL) haven't tried this yet (I only just today bought my first Scout) but it appears they are saying that the Code Pilot codes that the Scout (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout brick and IR

Lego is releasing some details of the Scout OS at the Lego Mindstorms web site. www.legomindstorms.com The article makes reference a Scout SDK, but I couldn't find the link to it. The other stuff looks quite interesting -- fewer and dumber sensors, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  FA(eBay): 432 Technic parts incl shiny wheels, 1x16's, lotsa black

67 Technic plates (URL) Yellow 1x16 technic beams (URL) large shiny wheels with tires (URL) large narrow shiny wheels with tires (URL) black standard Technic beams (URL) black half-beams and liftarms (URL) black bend beams (URL) special black shapes (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: wackos

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) as (...) I aspire to become a wacko. I'd front up and join in the game, but the travel is a bit of a bore. At this end of the information decade, there has got to be a way for Pirate Wars to go virtual (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

(...) Ummmm... I am acutally finishing an RCX controlled hang-glider at the moment. (Well, maybe "controlled" is pushing it a bit far, but it does bank it right and left.) The RCX is heavy because you have the six alkaline AAs in it, so I took the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

The tough parts are going to be getting the RCX to sign the legal form and pack its own parachute (-: (...) Another idea you should consider, if you are at all up to the technology, is to build a balloon (or blimp) that can lift the RCX/Cybermaster (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 catalog

(...) 2000 (...) Well, it showed up on Fibblesnork in October 98'... except they haven't gotten any new ones since... And what happened to the theme and set name generators? I got some pretty good themes from that (Future Force ETC.) and some bad (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  New info and SDK for the Scout!

For those that don't know it yet, (URL) has a new section titled "Secrets of the Scout Revealed" at the main page. Once in this section, clicking on "Secrets" gives great new information on the Scout and some surprises! *** from (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Technic Box #1 Update (Canadian Tour)

This box arrived at my door yesterday (Nov 4). It was extremely well packaged and very nicely wrapped. The parts themselves were in bubble wrap with newspaper at either end of the box. I was most impressed by the condition of the contents though. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Other missing groups? (was: Re: Fabuland group (was: Re: 34 new newsgroups!))

(...) No, it wasn't left out on purpose -- it was just an unfortunate oversight. In fact, Fabuland was listed on this page long ago, (URL) a niche thematic-interest group likely to pop up...it's always been something inevitable. So -- Are there any (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact