  *70302 (-10)
  QUICK Q : Does Cyber Master Work Under NT?

Does Cyber Master Work Under NT? Scott A (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Lego 6377 Going 1

Going Once! Delivery Center from 1985. Includes instructions but no box. This is not a complete set. Set contains 275 of 283 pieces. Here is a list of the missing pieces: 1 Blue 6x12 plate 2 clear window panes for 1x4x3 windows 1 grey 2x2 plate with (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ARE YOU READY...

lol Emmanuel- In case something got lost in translation, I was just joking around:-) I just find your unique method of annoucing sales deliciously quaint; like having to wait for Christmas Day to open presents. We here in the States appreciate very (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RE: Dremel on plastic?

Re: Cutting with Heat.... Another faster, higher-power, easier to screw up with approach is to use the 'old' Weller type "soldering gun" which uses a resistance-heated copper tip. You can replace the usual tip with a 3 or 4 inch long piece of #16 to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Wild West ?!

Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote in message <38226D10.9CD89938@c...AM.edu>... (...) That's pretty much what happened here in Australia, and even more so. The Indian sets are absolutely everywhere, and the other Western sets are extremely hard to find! I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  RE: New pbForth 1.1.0

(...) It's not that hard, and it's not really a secret....I'll email the source as a zip to you in the next few days, OK. I just realized that the only place RCX_ECHO RCX_EMIT, and LCD_4TH are documented are on this list! (...) The RCX has 32 of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) Actually, although the main models for the Fright Knights sets are rather ugly (I think), they do still have a lot of useful pieces-- like the dark grey castle walls & corners, the rounded windows with lattice (I love these, I really need (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: 8450 Mission / Cybermaster expansion

(...) If the CPU in the Cybermaster is the same as the RCX (minus the extra RAM) or the Scout, and the radio link is alive all the time (not like the narcoleptic tower), I'll bet that I could hack an "umbilical" Forth system, where the bulk of the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: makelx issues

Hi Luis, (...) I rewrote makelx-back - it's called makelx now, and it doesn't require perl anymore. I just didn't post it yet, as it didn't merit a 0.2.2 release just yet. At least in my eyes. For now, try and insert a line into makelx that prints (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Legofest

Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message FKp7AK.BsD@lugnet.com... (...) ...e aggiungo Cesare Pagura di Padova che mi ha recentemente contattato Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact