 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3088
Re: ARE YOU READY...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 14:35:15 GMT

lol Emmanuel-

In case something got lost in translation, I was just joking around:-)  I just
find your unique method of annoucing sales deliciously quaint; like having to
wait for Christmas Day to open presents.  We here in the States appreciate very
much the service you are providing us!  But be patient?!!  I will *not*! ;-)

-John

Ets Dya Shopping wrote:

Hi John,
It's not a torture. I announce great sets for the next week in several
themes:PIRATE-SPACE UNITRON-WILD WEST-CASTLE-TRAIN (ACESSORIES)....It's my
gift for Christmas.
DYA works for you !!! Be patient !
See you later,

Emmanuel.

John Neal a écrit dans le message <38221930.C194CAAD@uswest.net>...

Ets Dya Shopping wrote:

Hi Legofans,
This is my last mail tonight. One simple mail: are you ready to see great
surprises from DYA ???

Why does he torture us so? ;-)

-John

See you later and good night,