  *567449 (-20)
  Older town sets, base plates etc for clearance sale

Hello All Here is the post about clearance sale (URL) more there WBR Sonnich (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.town)

  Continued: clearance sale, gears, sets, glued set etc.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. They might not be (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: RobotC on NeXTScreen

(...) Thanks for the response, I was not previously aware of this and it took me a while to find it. For anyone else interested: from the toolbar choose Robot->Debugger, then Robot->Debug Windows->NXT Remote Screen. It works great. (...) Again, (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  How can I set inch unit or metric(cm) unit to Sonar sensor?

Hi, I am building a NXT remote control program but atempt a problem. I am now success to reading sensors even ultrasonic(sonar) sensor. But I want to set the sonar to imperial(inch) unit or metric(Centimeter) unit. Or, want to know how to reading (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  se qualcuno sta per fare un ordine allo S@H

avrei bisogno di due cose piccole. Se qualcuno sta per fare un ordine e viene a Torino per la consegna dei set, mi contatti. dabol_t[chiocciola]yahoo.it Grazie! ciao! Matteo (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) Thank you Tim!!! A new controller and a new battery box going back to the old style (SMILE). I used the information from the European site that did not have photos of the PF equipment, only a list. This is great news for LEGO trains in (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Cybermaster programming

How I choose to run the program on the PC? can I use vanilla language like C++ or java? (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hollow axles actually not that hollow...

(...) Geoffrey, if you're looking for a time filler be my guest. There as still some parts in the need for a CA re-write: (URL) also these parts: (URL) looking for gifted people to get dressed up for a PT-party. w. (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Hollow axles actually not that hollow...

(...) If someone really wants to go to the trouble of making a cross-section, and knows how to do so, adding in the missing surfaces shouldn't be that big a deal, yes? (...) I'd say no. People are clearly already concerned with keeping file size as (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) Just to clarify the two parts I've left in the post are incorrect and the motor is indeed an XL (fits in the seven-wide cab). From (URL) Tim (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVEgmail.com> wrote in message news:KG3zI9.Cno@lugnet.com... (...) The computer hasn't been programmed with a representation of "solid" for an internal representation of a LDRAW part, yet. But he brings up an interesting (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Hollow axles actually not that hollow...

It's a computer representation of the piece, it's not meant to show how it's actually constructed. -Stefan- (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW APRIL 19, 2009

(...) wow! i won't be able to make it this year. already have an engagement that day, good thing i checked with the other person in this house, he was the one who pointed out the conflict! i was ready to commit to being with my favourite gang of (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Hollow axles actually not that hollow...

LDraw parts are just a bunch of triangles, quads, and lines. There's no such concept as "solid". --Travis (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Cybermaster programming

(...) This works with the RCX, I don't know why it wouldn't work with a Cybermaster. (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW APRIL 19, 2009

(...) Dave K (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW APRIL 19, 2009

(...) If it's LEGO, bring it! :) We will have power hook-ups so you're good for any robot. Looking forward to seeing you Dave K (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) The set requires the separate purchase of several power function accessories that are on back order at Lego.com until late April or early May. 8870 Light Set (URL) 8878 Battery Box (URL) 8879 Remote Control (URL) 8882 motor (URL) 8884 IR (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: auguriii...iii

fabio sali ha scritto: (...) Scordavo.. auguri ITLUG :-) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ritorno al passato

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Beduglio Giuliano wrote: ma allora qualcuno sul buon lugnet ci sta' ancora, sembra di essere i carbonari del LEGO (scusate per il paragone :-) (...) Io direi PHPbb, piu' che altro essendo free, magari gli euri andrebbero (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact