 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 214
Re: THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW APRIL 19, 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 01:14:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   I’ll put all the usual suspects on the list... :)

Hey all!

It’s that time again! Time for the spring show!

It’s only a 1 day affair--Sunday, April 19th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Setup time to be determined (think the website has some erronous info--it says 9:30...)

If you want to come down and display for hte day, let me know. If you want to come down and hang with OBB, and not display, that’s fantastic as well.

If you want to come down and walk around, we’re good with that, too!

Let me know!

Few things of note

Some of you may know that my fatherhood is imminently pending. Joshua will be making a grand entrance soon--scheduled right around this show. So I may not be available to be at the actual show on the weekend if Josh shows up on, say, the 18th... or 17th... or... well, you get the picture. I’ll get all the badges lined up but if I’m otherwise indisposed on Sunday, I’ll let y’all know and someone can take the lead. Doug J at the show is pretty understanding and easy going, and you guys have always been fantastic without lots of micro-management so I have no worries...

Since it’s a one day show and the rumour is that there isn’t lots for showing, I’m asking for a smaller area. I think Derek, Oliver, and some others have a trian display they want to do, and there’ll be room for other MOCs. Jeff vW and I still plan on a space layout.

Anyway, giving a heads up. Get back to me with attendance and ideas and/or just to say hi.

Take care,

Dave K

wow! i won’t be able to make it this year. already have an engagement that day, good thing i checked with the other person in this house, he was the one who pointed out the conflict! i was ready to commit to being with my favourite gang of afols ;) the ones that actually display.

-§ deborah §-