 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 211
Re: THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW APRIL 19, 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:57:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
If you want to come down and display for hte day, let me know.  If you want to
come down and hang with OBB, and not display, that's fantastic as well.

If you want to come down and walk around, we're good with that, too!

Let me know!

I'd really like to join you guys as it sounds like a good time. I'm just not
sure what my schedule will be like and if I'll be able to make the trip into the
city.

-James
http://radio.laml.org/