  *559940 (-20)
  Dear LEGO...

I don't ask for much--I buy lots of your product and I like to think I'm a good 'private' ambassador for your wares. I would just like one thing... well, two things really... See, I was building my latest 948 go-cart in reddish brown-- (2 URLs) And (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: New primitives?

(...) First of all, I like the idea of a unit capped cylinder. The stud could then be changed to a reference to the new primitive. We could use x-ycylc as the filenames and call the primitive Cylinder Capped. This would be consistent with the (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: First Flight of the Verdant Fern

(...) This looks really good! However, could you please take some more detailed shots of this MOC which would be great? Also, adding some photoshopped negative atmospheric type pics would be awesome as those always tend to help bring out the details (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Spinning Sombrero

(...) This looks really good! However, could you please take some more detailed shots of this MOC which would be great? Also, adding some photoshopped negative atmospheric type pics would be awesome as those always tend to help bring out the details (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Sproket is Science Fantasy!

(...) Very Cool Mark. It reminds me of the IronKingdoms/Warmachine fantasy worlds. Very evocative and well executed. (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  FS: Many older Star Wars sets, complete w/ instructions & minifigs

Unless otherwise noted, sets are loose and come with all mini-figs and instructions. Sets come from a non-smoking adult fan (me ). I basically just built the sets and put them on a shelf in my office. Feel free to contact me at meow@flamingkitty.com (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

Great job Matt! I always wondered how someone would pull off creating the Planet Express ship in LEGO and you did a great job of it. I love all the characters too, I agree with the others that this would make a awesome LEGO set...I'm sure the LEGO (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mardi 25 mars 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Troisième annonce Train LEGO 9V ** par Erik (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  New primitives?

In addition to the unit capped cylinder I suggested here (URL) I'd also like to see some truncated disc and ndis primitives, like the red ones shown below (the truncated disc can also be seen as a half chrd primitive). (URL) This would help building (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication III

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Beh ora si comincia a ragionare... :) (...) oh iea! Questi treni PF cominciano a starmi simpatici... Certo che proprio adesso che ho comprato un RCX 1.0 per controllare gli scambi... Alex (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Inappropriate(?) use of stud.dat in 30035.dat

(...) Perhaps if there was a unit capped cylinder in the primitives authors would not be driven to use studs? Philo (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Naming of Power Functions Parts lacks consistency

(...) OK, I'll do that (no votes yet...) (...) I agree. Philo (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) I wonder what this will mean for those who have made their own 'RC' kits? (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) How about I send you a universal binary of a static libpng? (If I remember correctly, it was a real pain to make.) (...) I think I got mine via BrickSmith, which is kind of sad, really, but I just checked, and LDView will happily download the (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Yeah, gotta work on that... But hey, the kids just got a macbook! And, as of yesterday, it has a sneaky ssh login just for me so I can soak up some of the idle cycles from across the living room. But...my notes on libpng for OS-X are about 5 (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

--snip-- (...) I believe that's vaguely how the trains at Legoland Berlin run. Tim (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:JyBFrz.E48@lugnet.com... (...) You (or I, or someone) could always make some track charging station with a little engine-uity [that could]... We could connect linear contacts of (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Thats funny, I read it as 4 bricks. I didn't even notice the 4 studs until you pointed it out. I have to say I am intrigued. The battery box seems to be a decent compromise. I would have prefered it either a couple of studs narrower or a (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bellaire Ohio Plastic Brick Museum, still going strong!!

Home of the world's largest LEGO(r) image. Home of the largest private LEGO(r) collection www.brickmuseum.net The one, the only, Bellaire Ohio Toy and Plastic Brick Museum We will reopen FULL TIME on April 16th, 2008. also will be hosting Brick Show (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: new moc: double decker house

(...) oh, janey, you are too kind! i blush. but thank you all the same! i'd love to take credit for the shower stall design but i adapted it from this (URL) cube loft>. -§ deborah §- (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact