  *557749 (-20)
  Looking for design ideas for my new locomotive

I am going to be building a diesel locomotive that has no control cab (since the control cab is in my "track inspection car" that I made) and want ideas (pictures of prototypes, pictures of other models etc). The main things I have decided so far (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) Looks great Ted. Funny thing is that we're doing a train show this weekend in Atlanta and a vistor came over and was telling me about this cool layout he saw last week in SanDiego...right away I knew it must have been you guys. It took me a (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) quali sono le menate varie? cliccare su un bottone YES oppure NO non mi pare una menata da asciugarsi la fronte dal sudore!! (...) foraggiate non credo proprio dato che la Lego chiede sempre ai suddetti forum di ritirare le immagini! (...) e (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ping???

(...) Yes, but most people tend to post to lugnet.loc.au but having said that, all the Australian LUGnet groups have been pretty quiet of late -- whereas once we were very noisy. Kerry (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Is there a tool Head-Generator?

Hello, is there any existing tool for making patterns on minifig heads? I mean like you can scan a head, make a plan (2D) pattern in Ldraw/MLCAD and than the tool will lay it over the head surface (3D). This would be a great tool to make head (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Intervista YouBrick su LAMLradio

Al seguente indirizzo trovate un'intervista su YouBrick pubblicata questa notte su LAMLradio: (URL) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Ping???

Is this group alive? (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Anch'io al massimo aspetto qualche minuto!!! Comunque io sono dell'idea di mantenere il servizio attuale, a mio parere è più comodo. Ciao Luca Delcarro "Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JuuGqq.CBA@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) Scott- The ski lift and snow covered mountain that support them were done by Bakersfield members Tiffeny Thompsen and Chadd Nervig. The lifts are not functional. -Ted (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: RC 'engine' availability?

(...) Thanks for the replies. I am about to upgrade, if you can call it that, my old 4.5v set. At least now, I have an idea of what I can and cannot do. (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) I think the wheels/suspension from the 8466 are pretty close to what you are looking for Tom (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) There's quite a lot of room inside the silver wheels (URL) You may be able to do something with those. Owen (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) If I'm interpreting right, I think what you are talking about is a way to make things so that if the wheels are turned in a stationary vehicle, there is no force to move the front end of the vehicle. The wheels turn around the spot where the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  FS: Spongebob, Squidward, Mr. Krabs MINIFIGS $10 free sh

I have several lots of these 3 minifigs for sale. They are $10 per lot (free shipping if you are in the USA). Add US$1 for Canada, add US$2 elsewhere. Email me if you are interested. Thanks...Aaron ( c470guy@aol.com ) bricklLink: c470guy, ebay: (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wheel design

"mikeheide" <mikeheide@web.de> wrote in message news:Juvytp.8M9@lugnet.com... (...) I think what he's saying is that most car wheel hubs are designed so that the centre of pivot for the wheel is around where the centre of the diameter of the hub (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JuE4tI.t5@lugnet.com... (...) Your post could not have come at a better time. I found one of my RCX battery boxes full of corrosion the other day. White Vinegar and water does the trick. I (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: End effector that can "feel"

(...) I was comparing sensor reading to sensor reading and your point compares sensor reading to motor on/off condition, which is even better. I have never considered your idea of motor stall. That is probably because I am notorious for high gear (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Airmauro wrote: [...] (...) [...] Ehila'! Visto che mi sento in colpa, esco dal lurkaggio e dico la mia: a me va bene cosi', anche se il meccanismo di verifica e' un po' seccante. Comunque, lo preferisco ad un forum solo su web. Ciao, Stefano (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés vendredi 18 janvier 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** La Ferrari FXX vue par LEGO (8156) ** par michel (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: End effector that can "feel"

(...) Nice. And I agree, nice-looking. I once Bricklinked some of those same "rubber skirt" pieces for this, but never did get them in an effecter that I liked (I was trying smaller at the time). Now I use the flexible 1x2 studless beams that first (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact